AboutElegant Victorian house in quiet tree-lined road close to A38. Beautifully restored with large comfortable guest rooms in a truly peaceful atmosphere.
They offer a choice of traditional English, vegetarian or vegan breakfasts including fresh fruit, honey, yoghurt and homemade jams/marmalade. Wherever possible they offer free-range and organic products. For dining, there are many restaurants nearby.
Free early check-in available on request.
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - On street parking, no restrictions.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Full English breakfast, Vegetarian or Vegan breakfast. Varied menu using mostly organic, free range food.
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Free car parking
- Ironing facilities
- Number of Shared Bathrooms
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Japanese spoken
Map & Directions
From A38 (Gloucester Road) turn into Berkeley Road, then take 1st left into Broadway Road.
Public Transport Directions
From Bristol Temple Meads - 1 miles
From train station: take bus No. 8 or 9 from station forecourt to Haymarket. Go through pedestrian underpass and take (Stokes Croft exist). Look for bus stop on left and take bus No 71-78 to Bristol North Swimming Baths. Turn left into Berkeley Road- (Texaco Petrol Station on corner), and then take the 1st left into Broadway Road.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good3
- Brett PYokohama, JapanTrip Type:BusinessReally great place in a great location!Thursday, 17th March 2016Excellent, clean rooms and a kind staff. The host, Liam, is a phenomenal cook and will make you pretty much any breakfast you like. The wifi is fast and the location is perfect. You're not too far... Read full review
- Gigga1Trip Type:BusinessFriendly host and beautiful accommodationSaturday, 7th November 2015Lovely big clean rooms, they are much nicer in person, the photos let them down. The host Liam was very friendly and went out his way to help us. We have even rebooked for our next contract and I... Read full review
- peevorTrip Type:FamilyMrs PeevorSunday, 10th May 2015Though the room was comfortable it was very dated. The room wasn't with an ensuite shower room. The breakfast was minimalistic with not much choice. Should be priced £10 lower at £60 per night. We... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)7809 411971