These luxury 4 star serviced apartments in Beaufort Court are the perfect way for you to enjoy all that the city has to offer and give you all the freedom of a resident with a fully-furnished home – including comprehensively equipped kitchen, free wireless broadband access, a flatscreen TV with over 140 channels and secure parking. These serviced apartments are your own home from home while you're staying in Bristol.
Beaufort Court is conveniently situated just half a mile from Cabot Circus and one mile from the main rail and bus stations, perfectly located for holiday or business activities. We are a superb value alternative to traditional hotel accommodation, providing freedom, independence, and convenience.
They have a selection of luxury apartments available including 1, 2 and 4 Bedrooms in various configurations, sleeping between 2 and 7 people (single occupancy is also available).
The apartments have been furnished and decorated to an exceptionally high standard, providing you with a fully equipped kitchen and dining area. In addition, we offer ample space for you to relax and enjoy yourself. Key to our apartments is comfort, security and practicality. The apartments include:
* 42” HD Plasma TV
* Freesat or Sky TV, including many programmes in HD
* Oven and hob
* Free wireless broadband access
* Bath and/or shower
* Weekly clean
* Weekly linen and towel changes
* Washing machine or washer-dryer
* Heating, electricity and gas, all included in the price
* Iron and board
* Wheelchair friendly
* Security – Electric Gate and Entry System
* Secure off-street parking (for a small additional cost)
They have been awarded a 4 star rating by Visit England.
They are a child-friendly company, and will provide a travel cot free of charge should you need it.
Minimum two-night stay
Secure off-street parking subject to availability - reservation needed and charges apply. Please refer to terms and conditions on our for more information.
They look forward to welcoming you!
- Find out more about the apartments
- In town/city centre - 10 minutes walk from Cabot Circus
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children of all ages are welcome
- Cot - Cot available on request – free of charge
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- On site parking - Secure on site parking available at £8.00 per night/car – reservation needed
- Gym - Available at Easton Leisure Centre - only 100 metres from Beaufort Court
- Cheques accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
- Sky TV
- Underfloor heating
- Linen provided
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From Bristol Airport: There is a regular bus service (the Bristol Flyer), which stops at Bristol Bus and Coach Station and Temple Meads Railway Station. Taxis are also plentiful.By Bus: There are several regular buses which head directly for the centre, from the bus stop conveniently located right outside Beaufort Court itself. Bus routes U3, N2, 49, 48, 24 and 4 are the main bus routes into Bristol from Beaufort Court.Bristol City Centre – 1 kilometreM32, junction 3 – 0.8 kilometresTemple Meads Railway Station – 1.5 kilometresBristol Bus and Coach Station – 1.5 kilometresBristol Airport – 14.5 kilometres
Public Transport Directions
From the M5 Northbound:At junction 15, exit onto the M4 towards Bristol/M23/London. For 2.9 miles exit at junction 19 onto the M32 towards Bristol/A4174/Ring Road.In 4.3 miles, leave the M32 at junction 3 taking first exit onto the A4320 Easton Way, heading towards the A4/Bath/A420.In 0.3 miles, turn right onto the A432/Stapleton Road.In 0.2 miles, turn left into Beaufort Street, where you will find the entrance to Beaufort Court on your right.
Tel: +44 (0)117 373 7892
- 4 Visit England Stars