Constructed in 2012 to a high specification, 16 Deanery Road is a modern fully furnished, first floor, one-bedroom serviced apartment (603 sq ft) in a sought after development next to Bristol's iconic College Green, Bristol Cathedral and Marriott Royal Hotel.
Situated on the Clifton/Harbourside/City Centre borders at the bottom of Park Street, the apartment has the attractions of the Harbourside and Bristol’s central Cabot Circus shopping district, bars, restaurants, theatres and attractions on its doorstep.
It is also just a short stroll away from the University of Bristol (just at the top of Park Street), the BBC, Bristol's Hospitals and Aardmann Studios. Clifton Village and Durdham Downs are within 1.5 miles and the property is perfectly located for commuting as major road links are close by.
The apartment comes with secure undercroft bike store and parking at the Marriott Royal can be arranged at an additional cost. A lift offers ease of access and an Urmet voice entry system with secure key fob offers extra security. The apartment looks over a spacious and green inner courtyard, an oasis of calm and tranquility despite its wonderfully central location.
- Fully furnished large first floor apartment in modern secure development constructed in 2012
- One double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, safe and hairdryer
- Spacious bathroom with a bath and power shower
- Generously equipped kitchen with all necessary cutlery, crockery, pans, glassware. Also toaster, kettle, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, ceramic hob and oven, cooker hood and washing machine.
- Television and wifi provided
- Cleaning and changing of bed linen and tea towels every week
- Parking at nearby Marriott Royal Hotel can be arranged (at an additional cost)
- £85 per night for min of 7 nights
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)776 723 1402