Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre, located perfectly opposite Cabot Circus shopping centre the modern contemporary hotel offers a range of spacious rooms including balcony rooms overlooking the city. Only a stone throw away from the main bus station, a 15 minutes walk to Temple Meads railway station & easy drive in/out to M4/M5 motorways.
The fully furnished venue has 127 standard rooms, 24 executive rooms, and 4 suites with the latest audio visual equipment, modern fully-equipped gym, open kitchen restaurant, a bar with lounge area and 7 floors of car parking with 7 flexible meeting rooms, banqueting and function facilities. All rooms have high power rain showers and baths in some, led TVs, multimedia hubs, individual climate control, iHome docking alarm clocks, mini-bars, safe, complimentary coffee/tea facilities. The executive rooms have all features of standard rooms with 40” led TVs, bath robes / slippers and illuminated mirrors with electronic facility for shaving. The suites additionally enjoy 2 led TVs, spa bath, walk-in separate shower, TVs in bathrooms, feature fire, trouser press, Nespresso machine & Playstation 3 game console.
You can check in after 3pm and don't have to check out until 11am on the day of your departure.
The staff eagerly awaits to welcome you to the latest iconic hotel in Bristol.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Accessible Room||from £89.95 to £199.95 per room (room only)|
|Double with Sofa Bed and Bath||from £99.95 to £209.99 per room (room only)|
|Executive - Sofa Bed & Bath||from £139.95 to £249.95 per room (room only)|
|Executive Room with Shower||from £129.95 to £239.95 per room (room only)|
|Standard Double with Shower||from £89.00 to £199.99 per room (room only)|
|Standard Twin with Shower||from £89.00 to £199.99 per room (room only)|
|Suite||from £179.95 to £289.95 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre - Located 1 mile from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station, 9 miles from Bristol Airport and within minutes of the M32, leading to M4 and M5 motorway network.
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Car Parking is available at the adjacent NCP st a reduced rate of £15 per 24 hours
- Access to golf course - There are a variety of courses within 5 miles of the hotel
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Cycle hire
- Gym - Panoramic fitness suite open from 7.00am
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player in all bedrooms - MP3 players
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good432
- A JUnited KingdomTrip Type:CouplesEaster breakThursday, 20th April 2017Stayed here over Easter and it's in a great location. It's a stones throw from the shops and the bus stops are across the road. The station is roughly about a 10/15 minutes walk away if your arriving... Read full review
- anz3001Leicester, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyPerfectly Adequate - Suites are niceThursday, 20th April 2017My wife, daughter and I attended a family party at the Holiday Inn Bristol. The suite was very nice and would be more than adequate for a long weekend or business trip. Mini bar well stocked, games... Read full review
- Jess WSwansea, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFirst class service!Monday, 17th April 2017We have stayed here before so decided to return for a night. We booked a standard double but we were given a twin room at first. We phoned reception to see if a double room was available and we were... Read full review