Holiday Inn Bristol Filton lets you discover everything Bristol has to offer, being 15 minutes from the city centre and five minutes from Bristol Parkway railway station, making it a great location for business and leisure travellers alike. This North Bristol hotel is situated in 11 Acres of land with its own fishing lake, for those that like to take things easy while they’re away.
The Holiday Inn Bristol Filton has 211 fully air-conditioned bedrooms. The hotel also has a restaurant, The Junction, plus a fully-licensed lounge and bar. From a great breakfast to a relaxing meal in the evening, the Holiday Inn Bristol Filton team looks forward to welcoming you.
The hotel is located in close proximity to UWE, Abbeywood, Airbus and the Aztec West Business Park, and is within easy reach of the M4 & M5 motorway network, with 300 complimentary car parking spaces on site. The Spirit Health and Fitness Club has an indoor pool, sauna, gymnasium and beauty therapist, all to help make your stay as relaxing as possible.
The Holiday Inn Bristol Filton is within close proximity to Bristol’s Cabot Circus shopping complex, The Mall at Cribbs Causeway and Bristol Zoo, and is a great base from which to explore the South West, including the historic city of Bath, Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium, and the beautiful Cotswolds countryside.
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 26th Mar 2017
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 27th Mar 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Accessible Rooms||£79.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double En Suite||£79.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double Executive Rooms||£79.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Executive Family Rooms||£79.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Smoking Rooms - Double||£79.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£104.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Triple Room||£79.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin En Suite||£79.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre - About 5 miles from Bristol city centre
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area - Outdoor play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available - Available through pay for movies in bedrooms
- Cot - Available free of charge. Pre-booking advised.
- Facilities for children - Cots, menus, play area.
- Food/bottle warming available - On request
- Special meal times for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Free on site parking
- Access to golf course - 0.5 mile to driving range, 4 miles to course.
- Fishing - Lake on site.
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Pool, gym, sauna, solarium.
- Indoor pool
- Spa Treatments
- Swimming pool - Indoor heated.
- Additional meal details - Two restaurants, bar and lounge menu and room service available.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - Full buffet style.
- Serve evening meal - European set or a la carte. Oriental set or a la carte.
- Serve lunch - Three course hot and cold deli, buffet style.
- All major credit cards accepted
- Special group rates - Please contact hotel for more information.
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions - Up to 80x ceremony, up to 180x reception/party.
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Swimming Pool
- Wedding Venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Christmas/New Year Programme
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Weekend break travellers, rates available on request.
- Special provisions for cyclists - Bike racks available
Map & Directions
From M4 junction 19
M4 jct 19 take the M32 to Bristol, exit at jct 1. Follow signs for A4174 Filton, Bristol Parkway. Hotel 0.5 mile on left.
Public Transport Directions
From Bristol Parkway - 2 miles
Approximately 10 minutes by taxi.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good445
- thorneybontSwanseaTrip Type:BusinessMy Favourite Bristol HotelThursday, 23rd March 2017I stay at this hotel at least once a week and organise my travel around it. Ideal for commuting as it is 5 minutes off the M4 and 2 minutes off M32. It misses all of the traffic going into Bristol... Read full review
- 42slartyCheltenham, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessPoor foodTuesday, 21st March 2017Functional hotel and pleasant helpful staff (most non UK if course - dread to think what happens post Brexit) Food service and quality poor. Lunch service understaffed. Dinner. Ordered sirloin and... Read full review
- James_TringhamSheffield, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGetting dated but functionalSaturday, 18th March 2017Stayed overnight for a work visit. It's easy enough to find. I hadn't realised it has a pool and gym, so can't comment on those. They may influence your decision. The rooms are smaller and... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)871 942 9014
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous BDRC Venue Verdict - Commended 2015
- Meetings at Holiday Inn
- 472 Kb
Full details on arranging meetings at the Holiday Inn Bristol Filton
- Hotel facilities
- 1.3 Mb
Full details on the facilities available to you during your stay at the Holiday Inn Bristol Filton
- Holiday Inn Bristol Filton Wedding Brochure
- 94 Kb
- Christmas Brochure
- 3.3 Mb