The Novotel Bristol Centre hotel is ideally located for those travelling for business or pleasure. Being just a few minutes from the city’s central railway station, Bristol Temple Meads, it is within easy walking distance from all central areas, including the Harbourside, Old City and the shopping districts of Broadmead and Cabot Circus. So whether you’re working in Bristol or are seeking entertainment in the city’s vibrant nightlife, this hotel offers the lot. Car parking is also available at the hotel.
Novotel Bristol Centre has 131 modern guest rooms, each equipped with wireless internet and satellite television. Other highlights of the hotel include an on-site fitness centre, the relaxing bar area (with Sky Sports showing) and the Elements restaurant, where you’ll find a great range of international cuisine served for both lunch and dinner.
The hotel is ideal for families, too, with both family and interconnecting rooms available. An Xbox is located in reception to occupy busy hands and the Elements restaurant has a dedicated children’s menu, as well as plenty of choice for the grown-ups.
There are accessible rooms for visitors with specific mobility needs, but it’s recommended that you contact the hotel directly to ensure that these rooms are available for your required travel date(s).
NB> Executive rooms have additional services – Nespresso Coffee Machine, Robes, Slippers, complimentary mineral water, additional guest supplies, Bose sound speaker.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Ensuite (Room Only)||£85.00 per room (room only)|
*Children 16 years and younger stay free of charge on a bed & breakfast basis when sharing their parents room (up-to a maximum of two)
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Push chairs available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 150 spaces available beneath hotel, 0-2 hours - £5, 2-10 hours - £8, 10-24 hours £10
- Sauna - and Steam Room
- Additional meal details - Any special diets catered for, with 1 week's prior notification.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - Full English and continental.
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Number of Shared Bathrooms
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Spa Facilities
- Wedding Venue
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Christmas/New Year Programme
- French spoken
- Polish spoken
- Russian spoken
- Spanish spoken
Map & Directions
Follow the M32 into Bristol, turn left following signs for Temple Meads station. At roundabout take 3rd exit into Victoria Street, turn right. Go through archway, car park situated underneath hotel.
Public Transport Directions
From Bristol Temple Meads - 2 minutes walkTurn right out of station, continue over roundabout. The hotel is on the right.
- GreenLeader Bronze
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good622
- Jonny TTrip Type:CouplesTry somewhere else that has air conditioning.Tuesday, 18th April 2017we pre-payed for 2 nights at this hotel; the hotel is in a good central location and has lots of parking underground. the room was pleasant but very warm. we tried to get the ventilator to cool the... Read full review
- Chalky64Worcester, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelStayed on 16/04/17Tuesday, 18th April 2017Service was excellent, room was on the top floor and was very good. Only minor point was the carpet looked a little tatty but apart from that, excellent. Breakfast was very varied and delicious... Read full review
- Goomba81Singapore, SingaporeTrip Type:CouplesPretty decent hotelMonday, 17th April 2017Our room was quite clean and comfortable. Bathroom was a little small. I was a bit peeved that housekeeping threw away the bar soap the very next day (it wasn't even 10% used!) and didn't give a... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 976 9988
- 4 AA Stars Hotel