AboutTwo beautiful barn conversions The Dairy sleeps 4, The Barn sleeps 4/5, offering family friendly accommodation just 6 miles south of the centre of Bristol and 1.5 miles from the village of Chew Magna with it's excellent food pubs and busy village atmosphere.
The cottages are on our working arable farm within the hamlet of Norton Hawkfield and make a great base for visiting Bristol, Bath and Wells.
The Barn has an open gallery, with exposed oak trusses, peg jointed purlins, making the building, airy yet with soft lighting and deep sofas a homely and relaxing place to spend your holiday.
The Dairy formally the milking parlour is light and airy, with double sets of French doors opening out onto a large patio the garden feels part of the living room.
Both cottages have been equipped to a high standard with Slate underfloor heating, free WiFi, Flatscreen TV with built in DVD, Freeview and card slot. The kitchens are fully appointed with dishwasher, washer/dryer etc, bathrooms have heated towel rails and powerful showers.
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Access to golf course - nearby
- Fishing - Nearby
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash & Cheque only
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Ironing Facilities
- Central heating throughout - underfloor heating
- Electricity inc in rate
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen provided
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Open all year
- Short breaks available
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Special provisions for cyclists - Welcome Award undercover secure cycle storage
- Special provisions for walkers - Welcome Award drying area available for outdoor clothing.
Map & Directions
From M32 into Bristol, follow A37 Wells Road, on leaving built up area turn right into Norton Lane, after 2 miles bear right at grass triangle, after .75 mile turn left into farm.
Public Transport Directions
Bath Spa 14 miles about 30 minutes
Keynsham train station 6 miles about 20 minutes
Bristol Temple Meads 6 miles about 20 minutes
Bristol Airport 9 miles about 20 minutes
Nearest bus service is Bristol - Chew Magna (1.5 miles away)
There is no bus service to the village.
Tel: +44 (0)1275 839330
- 4 Visit England Stars Self Catering
- Visit England Gold 2014
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2014