Premier Inn Bristol City Centre (Haymarket) is located in the heart of Bristol city centre, with excellent transport links to the M32, M4 and M5, as well as an Airport Flyer shuttle, which goes from the adjacent bus station. The hotel is also conveniently located for your Cabot Circus and Broadmead shopping trips, plus all amenities and attractions that Bristol has to offer, including historic landmarks, bars and restaurants.
The hotel has 224 rooms, including universally accessible rooms suitable for visitors with disabilities. There are also family rooms suitable for two adults and two children (up to the age of 16) and twin rooms suitable for two adults or two adults and one child. Premier Inn Bristol City Centre (Haymarket) has everything you would expect from a modern hotel, including incredibly comfortable "Hypnos" beds in every room together with tea/coffee making facilities and wifi (additional charge).
Onsite the restaurant is a Beefeater Grill serving freshly-cooked chargrilled food. It offers an extensive restaurant menu as well as fixed priced menus available at lunchtimes and evenings. The "All you can eat" breakfast is also served in the Beefeater Grill with the restaurant and bar open all day everyday.
At Premier Inn you are assured of clean, comfortable rooms and friendly efficient service, giving you everything you need for a good night's sleep with a Good Night Guarantee.
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking
- On Bus Route
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Beefeater Grill - Restaurant and Bar serving Lunch, Evening meals and premier 'All you can eat' Buffet Breakfast. Open all day everyday.
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms - Flat Screen LCD TV with Freeview
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Night porter
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good671
- IanDunn1961Todmorden, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGood central hotelMonday, 20th March 2017A good central hotel, my room was excellent, clean and comfortable. Air con was good. The restaurant was shocking, for dinner disinterested staff who were slow unhelpful and verging on rude for... Read full review
- GarethJ19Manchester, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayExactly what you expect from a Premier Inn, bed so comfy.Sunday, 19th March 2017Room was a good size with a bed I wanted to take home. Good location for Temple Meads and the bars and restaurants on the quayside about 15 minute walk. Staff were very friendly and helpful. One note... Read full review
- MidlandsDisappointedLeicestershire, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayIdeally situatedThursday, 16th March 2017Having stayed at a number of Premier Inns this was much larger, but just as friendly. At 17 floors it is certainly the largest. Our rooms were ready for us when we arrived soon after midday and were... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)871 527 8156