Premier Inn Bristol City Centre (Haymarket) is located in the heart of Bristol city centre, with excellent transport links to the M32, M4 and M5, as well as an Airport Flyer shuttle, which goes from the adjacent bus station. The hotel is also conveniently located for your Cabot Circus and Broadmead shopping trips, plus all amenities and attractions that Bristol has to offer, including historic landmarks, bars and restaurants.
The hotel has 224 rooms, including universally accessible rooms suitable for visitors with disabilities. There are also family rooms suitable for two adults and two children (up to the age of 16) and twin rooms suitable for two adults or two adults and one child. Premier Inn Bristol City Centre (Haymarket) has everything you would expect from a modern hotel, including incredibly comfortable "Hypnos" beds in every room together with tea/coffee making facilities and wifi (additional charge).
Onsite the restaurant is a Beefeater Grill serving freshly-cooked chargrilled food. It offers an extensive restaurant menu as well as fixed priced menus available at lunchtimes and evenings. The "All you can eat" breakfast is also served in the Beefeater Grill with the restaurant and bar open all day everyday.
At Premier Inn you are assured of clean, comfortable rooms and friendly efficient service, giving you everything you need for a good night's sleep with a Good Night Guarantee.
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking
- On Bus Route
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Beefeater Grill - Restaurant and Bar serving Lunch, Evening meals and premier 'All you can eat' Buffet Breakfast. Open all day everyday.
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms - Flat Screen LCD TV with Freeview
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Night porter
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good682
- BublebabeSt Andrews, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesHotel great, shame about the food!!Saturday, 22nd April 2017Stayed here overnight, after returning from a cruise, on Wednesday 19th April. Hotel great, clean, fresh, all the usual amenities you would expect from a Premier Inn. The problem with this place is... Read full review
- iiKinseySalisbury, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGood hotelSaturday, 22nd April 2017Lovely staff, very helpful with everything we needed, comfy beds with nice adjustable air con, very good view of around Bristol, a very short walk to the shops and a very easy place to get to by car.. Read full review
- sleep007Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessComfortable bed uncomfortable locationSaturday, 22nd April 2017Very comfortable and totally uninterrupted sleep on the 17th (top) floor of this Premier Inn. From the outside it's a depressing looking building and when I was dropped off at the back of the hotel... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)871 527 8156