A Premier Inn hotel in a superb central Bristol location. Next to modern bars and historical pubs, you can walk to theatres, city-centre shops and the Harbourside.
Beside the river on King Street, this Premier Inn Bristol City Centre hotel is only a few minutes' walk from the Colston Hall, Hippodrome Theatre, Arnolfini Art Centre and the At Bristol complex.
Cabot Circus and Broadmead shopping areas are also within walking distance.
'Onsite the restaurant is Llandoger Trow, part of Brewers Fayre, Boasting a Tudor-style whitewashed exterior with black timber beams which dates from 1664. The restaurant is steeped in atmosphere & history and serves freshly cooked pub food of fantastic value!'' The "all you can eat" breakfast is also served in the Llandoger Trow with the restaurant and bar open all day everyday.
- Accessible Rooms
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Serve breakfast
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
Find out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport Directions
For comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good291
- imagespaceBrighton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAnother win for Premier InnFriday, 21st April 2017Have been really pleased with all the Premiers we have stayed in and this one did not disappoint. Superb location, excellent, clean and quiet room, and the usual excellent bed. And shout out to all... Read full review
- Kirsty MWorcestershire, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayHen do weekendTuesday, 18th April 2017This location is brilliant for a hen party, lots round to do! Very close to the harbour area, literally 10 minute walk. The breakfast at loch fynn across the road is lovely! Revolution is a 5 minute... Read full review
- zarkyplymouthTrip Type:CouplesGreat for the town & riverside attractionsMonday, 17th April 2017Brilliant location for the town centre & also perfect for the many pubs restaurants & attractions around the riverside area, ideal if like me you were riding a motorcycle, just parked on the pavement... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)871 527 8158