A Premier Inn hotel in a superb central Bristol location. Next to modern bars and historical pubs, you can walk to theatres, city-centre shops and the Harbourside.
Beside the river on King Street, this Premier Inn Bristol City Centre hotel is only a few minutes' walk from the Colston Hall, Hippodrome Theatre, Arnolfini Art Centre and the At Bristol complex.
Cabot Circus and Broadmead shopping areas are also within walking distance.
'Onsite the restaurant is Llandoger Trow, part of Brewers Fayre, Boasting a Tudor-style whitewashed exterior with black timber beams which dates from 1664. The restaurant is steeped in atmosphere & history and serves freshly cooked pub food of fantastic value!'' The "all you can eat" breakfast is also served in the Llandoger Trow with the restaurant and bar open all day everyday.
- Accessible Rooms
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Serve breakfast
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
Find out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport Directions
For comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good286
- jme1967eCotswolds, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWeekend with my daughterMonday, 20th March 2017I live only 30-40mins from the City, but we had a morning appointment so decided to stay overnight the night before. The hotel room was newly refurbished and was the usual high standard I've come to... Read full review
- David MTrip Type:FamilyA Good ExperienceTuesday, 14th March 2017The hotel was in a great location within easy walking distance of the city centre and the railway station. We had a comfortable room with all the necessary facilities. There was a nice restaurant... Read full review
- Tim NYork, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelCause for concernTuesday, 14th March 2017I've used Premier Inn wherever possible for the last few years. My experience with the breakfast at this location has given me cause to consider carefully whether to use the Premier Inn chain ever... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)871 527 8158