Premier Suites Bristol Redcliffe are situated in the heart of Bristol's bustling city centre, within walking distance of Bristol Temple Meads railway station, the waterfront bars and restaurants and the Cabot Circus shopping complex.
The serviced apartments offer a convenient alternative to a traditional hotel stay. A home away from home, they offer one or two bedrooms, bathroom, living room and kitchen. Each of the apartments are all fully equipped and furnished in a modern and contemporary style.
Facilities include fresh linen/towels, toiletries, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, TV, radio alarm clock, direct-dial telephone, washer/dryer, dishwasher, cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer and cutlery/crockery. Premier Apartments Bristol also offers continental breakfast and dinner options, with all food locally-sourced and freshly made in a nearby restaurant.
The following services are also available, some of which come with a small charge: express check out, intercom security, laundry/dry cleaning service, restaurant delivery service, safety deposit boxes and onsite car parking. Car parking must be arranged in advance and is charged at £12 per day. Additional cars are also charged at £12 per day.
For groups, Premier Suites Bristol Redcliffe take a security deposit of £250 per apartment, which is refundable and there to cover any extras and/or breakages.
Under no circumstances is an apartment to be sub-let by the occupier. Failure to adhere to this will result in the occupant being evicted and the non-payment of commission to any third party agent.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 24th Apr 2017
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 25th Apr 2017
- No. of Nights:
- In town/city centre
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - on request - no charge
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Daily rates available
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Colour Television
- Drying Facilities
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ironing Facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- Microwave in all units
- Modem Point
- Washing Machine
- City Centre Location
- Linen provided
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
Map & Directions
Follow the M32 to end. At the traffic lights keep to the left hand lane.
Follow the road round to the left and travel along the dual carriageway
(Temple Way) making sure you go under the overpass. Keep to the right
hand lane of the dual carriageway and follow this to the roundabout. Take the 3rd exit signed 'City Centre', then take the first left and then left at the end of this road into St. Thomas Street.
Public Transport Directions
5 minutes walk from Bristol Temple Meads
9 miles from Bristol International Airport
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good76
- damien pHalifax, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyToo much noise. NOT recommendedSaturday, 15th April 2017Why would you place a family with a young child above another apartment rented by a group of lads who are out to party for the night! Stupid and totally avoidable. Their out of hours number does not... Read full review
- jemp85Halifax, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat if you want to party - not for familyFriday, 14th April 2017Absolutely god awful. Sat here currently, going to go home early. We have a three year old with us who can't sleep as there are currently four parties going on. The number for the aparthotel is not... Read full review
- SEJ24Trip Type:Friends getawayOne night in a fantastic apartmentSunday, 2nd April 2017I was visiting Bristol to meet with university friends and looked for hotels but they were all more expensive than theses apartments for starters, especially as if you book direct you receive a free... Read full review