Premier Suites Bristol Redcliffe are situated in the heart of Bristol's bustling city centre, within walking distance of Bristol Temple Meads railway station, the waterfront bars and restaurants and the Cabot Circus shopping complex.
The serviced apartments offer a convenient alternative to a traditional hotel stay. A home away from home, they offer one or two bedrooms, bathroom, living room and kitchen. Each of the apartments are all fully equipped and furnished in a modern and contemporary style.
Facilities include fresh linen/towels, toiletries, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, TV, radio alarm clock, direct-dial telephone, washer/dryer, dishwasher, cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer and cutlery/crockery. Premier Apartments Bristol also offers continental breakfast and dinner options, with all food locally-sourced and freshly made in a nearby restaurant.
The following services are also available, some of which come with a small charge: express check out, intercom security, laundry/dry cleaning service, restaurant delivery service, safety deposit boxes and onsite car parking. Car parking must be arranged in advance and is charged at £12 per day. Additional cars are also charged at £12 per day.
For groups, Premier Suites Bristol Redcliffe take a security deposit of £250 per apartment, which is refundable and there to cover any extras and/or breakages.
Under no circumstances is an apartment to be sub-let by the occupier. Failure to adhere to this will result in the occupant being evicted and the non-payment of commission to any third party agent.
- Arrival Date:
- Fri , 24th Mar 2017
- Departure Date:
- Sat , 25th Mar 2017
- No. of Nights:
- In town/city centre
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - on request - no charge
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Daily rates available
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Colour Television
- Drying Facilities
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ironing Facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- Microwave in all units
- Modem Point
- Washing Machine
- City Centre Location
- Linen provided
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
Map & Directions
Follow the M32 to end. At the traffic lights keep to the left hand lane.
Follow the road round to the left and travel along the dual carriageway
(Temple Way) making sure you go under the overpass. Keep to the right
hand lane of the dual carriageway and follow this to the roundabout. Take the 3rd exit signed 'City Centre', then take the first left and then left at the end of this road into St. Thomas Street.
Public Transport Directions
5 minutes walk from Bristol Temple Meads
9 miles from Bristol International Airport
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good76
- Shaun HCheam, null, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSpacious, clean and well-located for getting into the centre of townSunday, 1st January 2017Stayed for 2 nights over the New Year's Eve period. The apartment was clean, spacious and comfortable. There was a good supply of cutlery/crockery and tea/coffee. The only downside was how thin the... Read full review
- Sarah TTrip Type:BusinessVery niceSunday, 27th November 2016Stayed overnight for a business trip had a lovely one bed apartment. Fully equipped with a track around the corner so we could make some dinner. The only downside was it was a twin room and not a... Read full review
- civic466Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelLengthy stay at Premier SuitesTuesday, 22nd November 2016Anyone coming to Bristol for an extended period should consider Premier Suites, The location is central, just a few minutes walk to Cabot Circus and to the Floating Harbour. The rooms are kept in... Read full review