These stunning serviced apartments from SACO (the worldwide serviced apartment network) come in a range of sizes and options to suit all tastes – from studio apartments for 2 people, to 3 bedroom penthouses for the whole family!
Located right in the heart of the city centre, SACO serviced apartments offer a real home-from-home environment for leisure and business travellers. Stacks more space, fully equipped kitchens, separate sleeping and living areas, easy broadband connectivity and full home entertainment systems – you’ll feel more at ease than staying in a traditional hotel with greater freedom and more privacy.
Each stylish and contemporary apartment features designer furniture, spacious living/dining areas, bedrooms with king size beds and contemporary bathrooms. Some apartments benefit from a balcony or large terrace areas with great views over Bristol's popular Harbourside with its great choice of restaurants, bars, visitor attractions and independent cinema. If you're an arts fan you'll be spoilt for choice, with the Bristol Hippodrome and Colston Hall directly opposite the apartments!
Some of Bristol's most popular leisure attractions are within short walking distance of the apartments including At-Bristol, Bristol Aquarium and the award winning, Brunel's SS Great Britain.
Guests further benefit from on site car parking and reception and complimentary WI-FI.
- Arrival Date:
- Tues , 28th Mar 2017
- Departure Date:
- Wed , 29th Mar 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- On site parking - £15 inc VAT - 15 spaces available, must be booked in advance
- Gym - Available next door at the Radisson Blu Hotel
- All major credit cards accepted
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- i-pod dock
- Ironing Facilities
- LCD Television
- Gas inc in rate
- Linen provided
- Open all year
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
Map & Directions
Leave the M4 at junction 19, then join the M32 motorway signposted Bristol. The M32 becomes A4032 Newfoundland Street - keep in the right hand lanes, continue through sets of traffic lights with large new shopping centre (Cabot Circus) on your left hand side. Keep in left hand lane and turn left at St James Barton roundabout and continue towards city centre. At city centre stay in left hand lane and continue down Colston Avenue which turns to the left and becomes Baldwin Street. Turn right onto Queen Charlotte Street, follow the road round which then becomes Welsh Back (cobbled street) with river on the left hand side. Continue along Welsh Back and go straight ahead at small roundabout along The Grove. Turn right at the traffic lights onto Prince Street (the recommended NCP multi-storey car park is on the left hand side next to The Bristol Hotel). Marsh Street is straight ahead and is at the back of the apartments. Broad Quay is to your left - No car access.
Public Transport Directions
All major Bristol bus routes are available on the centre - directly in front of the apartments. Bristol City Bus Station is just under one mile from SACO Bristol - Broad Quay. Local and national bus services depart from here
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good41
- ismunnWorcestershire, UKTrip Type:Solo travelGreat City Centre StaySunday, 12th March 2017I'd booked the SACO Apartment in Bristol for a long weekend and arrived late on the Friday evening. It took about 12minutes to walk from Temple Meads railway station to the apartments and I was... Read full review
- Stella LLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSACO apartments never disappointWednesday, 8th March 2017I have stayed in SACO apartments in another city and it was great, so I chose this again and wasn't disappointed. The apartment was very clean, well equipped and great size for a couple, the bed is... Read full review
- ITTSManchester UKTrip Type:CouplesGreat quality - Great locationTuesday, 7th March 2017Very good service from the outset with these guys; reception where efficient, friendly and helpful and quite happy to get us into our apartment before the official 'check in' time on the basis that... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 970 6999
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Self Catering of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014