In a central location on the waterfront and close to Bristol city centre, this is an exclusive development of luxurious and spacious studios, one bedroom apartments and a magnificent two bedroom penthouse. Each apartment boasts superb interior design, has a large living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, double bedroom with king size bed and separate bathroom.
The two bedroom penthouse has two double bedrooms making it perfect for friends and small groups.
There is easy access to exclusive restaurants, clubs and bars, cinemas and theatres, leisure complexes or health clubs, from these fantastic apartments.
These fantastic apartments are the ideal alternative to hotel accommodation. You can stay for one night or one year. Please contact them for rate information.
An NCP car park is just a few minutes from the apartments, however the apartments are just a 5 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads railway station, within easy reach of major bus routes and Bristol Bus Station and is close to stops for the Bristol International Airport flyer connection.
Graded as 4 star serviced apartments by VisitBritain.
Overseas enquirers should call (+44) 117 970 6999
- Watch the corporate video
- In town/city centre - next to Bristol Bridge overlooking the waterfront
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - available on request
- All major credit cards accepted
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
- Sky TV
- Lift - (Max 3ppl)
- Linen provided
- Open all year
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
Map & Directions
Exit M4 at Junction 19, follow M32 towards Bristol City Centre, at the end of the M32 bear right onto A4044 (Bond Street), at roundabout take the A38, The Haymarket. At the traffic lights keep left. At the traffic lights turn left onto Baldwin Street, second right onto Queen Charlotte St.
Public Transport Directions
West India House is situated 5 minutes walk from Bristol City Centre. It is also 5 minutes walk to Temple Meads station. Bristol buses run frequently in and around Bristol City Centre.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good10
- Margaret WTrip Type:CouplesVery centralTuesday, 5th July 2016We stayed in these apartments for two months. During this time we were very comfortable and the apartment was kept very clean. Any queries were dealt with promptly and helpfully. The location is... Read full review
- Patricia CTrip Type:CouplesExcellent stay. Room and location amazingMonday, 2nd May 2016Recommended for anyone looking for a well priced place to stay. First time we have tried an apartment and Saco has shown us how good it can be! Location: short walk from both sides from the town... Read full review
- AntdelfinoChester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLeisure stayMonday, 14th March 2016Stayed in the apartment well located from city centre. Good views and easy access to bars and restaurant . Room was spacious and clean . Kitchen is good and bathroom had a nice shower. My only... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)845 122 0405