AboutThe Old Barn at Trymwood
Looking for a City Break with a Difference?
Self Catering Cottage
3 Miles to Bristol City Centre
Direct Bus link every 12 minutes
Two double Bedrooms
Sofa Bed in parlour
Large dining room/living parlour with wood burning stove
Extensive gardens, games for children
Home made cake on arrival on arrival
Combine all the fun and fascination of a visit to the great city of Bristol, with the joys of a rural retreat.
Look no further! What a more idyllic spot could you find than The Old Barn at Trymwood.
After a day of sightseeing, shopping, visiting galleries and museums, come home to relax in a peaceful garden, or snuggle up in front of a roaring fire.
Let the children run off their excess energy in the garden - feed the hens, collect the eggs, play swing ball, quoits, badminton, croquet. If it's raining there are lots of games to play in the barns itself, and toys and books for every age, as well as a piano.
- Midweek breaks
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Cash & Cheque only
- Daily rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen provided
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for cyclists
Map & Directions
From M5 junction 17 follow the A4018 towards Bristol also signposted Westbury on Trym. Turn left into Westbury Village, at the roundabout go straight on and immediately turn right into Church Road. Cross College Road at T junction turn right into Trym Road. Trymwood is at the end of the road.
Public Transport Directions
From Marlborough Street bus station, walk to Haymarket, catch the No 1 bus to Westbury on Trym village centre.
From Bristol Temple Meads - No 1 bus to Westbury on Trym village centre.
Airport bus to Bristol City Centre the No 1 bus to Westbury on Trym village centre.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- rabbit13natSydney, AustraliaHighly recommend for familiesMonday, 12th September 2016We stayed at the barn with our two young boys while visiting for a friend's wedding. The barn is beautiful, exactly as shown in the pictures. Jane gave us a lovely welcome and was most helpful with... Read full review
- Pamela VTrip Type:FamilyPerfect location and wonderful gardenMonday, 6th July 2015This was such a find for a place to stay. It was our family's first trip to the United Kingdom and to Bristol. The location was perfect for visiting the major sites in Bristol, access to the train... Read full review
- RaecmajBeautiful cottageTuesday, 9th December 2014A lovely cottage in a beautiful tranquil setting, yet very close to all local amenities and easy to get into the centre of Bristol. The property has been converted very sympathetically but has all... Read full review
Westbury on Trym
Tel: +44 (0)117 950 7303
- 4 Visit England Stars Self Catering
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014