Situated in Fishponds, close to University of West England (UWE), Frenchay & Southmead Hospitals, Kingswood & Emersons Green. Convenient for Bristol City Centre and Filton. The Base is a self-catering B&B with a wide range of rooms and fully equipped shared kitchens. A continental breakfast can be left in your fridge for the morning. See website for full details.
NB: Room prices do not include VAT. The terms are full payment in advance to secure your reservation. They take credit/debit cards over the phone.
- In town/city centre
Children & Infants
- Children's play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children
- Food/bottle warming available - Self-catering rooms only
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Parking is first come, first served on the driveway directly outside. Can reserve but only for disabled or pregnant etc. and on request.
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Shiatsu Massage £35 1 hour.
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Event venue
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Real log/coal fires
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Vegetarians/Vegans
- Special provisions for cyclists - secure cycle storage and near to cycle track.
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good54
- carlyloubTelford, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat for large groupsFriday, 3rd March 2017We booked out the Victorian villa (including basement flat) for my hen weekend. It worked really really well. Location: whilst not very very central it's perfectly easy to get into town in a... Read full review
- LouwwwCardiff, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayExcellent group accommodationFriday, 24th February 2017We stayed here for a hen weekend and found the house to be excellent. We had originally booked the apartment but the owners gave us a free upgrade to the larger house on the day. We thought that was... Read full review
- Toby PTrip Type:Friends getawayA disapointmentWednesday, 25th January 2017I booked an apartment at the base which sleeps 6 for some friends who were visiting. I am unsure as to why you would use The Base otherwise as it's location is poor in relation to Bristol but I live... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 902 3456