The Washington, situated in the heart of Clifton, combines both comfort and convenience with the most competitive of prices.
Whatever your reason for visiting, their friendly and efficient reception team is always on hand to make sure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. No matter how long you spend with them, whether it is one day or one month, the Washington's home-from-home atmosphere will perfectly harmonise with your time in the city. With a full English or Continental breakfast, bowl of fresh fruit, biscuits and complimentary tea and coffee included in the price of every room, the Washington really has the best value budget accommodation in Bristol.
Guests at the Washington have a full range of restaurants, cafes and bars right on their doorstep with Racks Bar & Kitchen and Caffe Clifton merely a few steps away and the busy Whiteladies road just around the corner. Secure onsite parking is available for a small charge.
- Arrival Date:
- Fri , 28th Apr 2017
- Departure Date:
- Sat , 29th Apr 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£75.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|King en-suite||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||£60.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single with shared bathroom||£45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin with shared bathroom||£65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- In town/city centre
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- All major credit cards accepted
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Number of Shared Bathrooms
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Groups at weekends- special rates.
Map & Directions
Follow A4018 into city to traffic lights outside BBC building on Whiteladies Road - turn right. Guest House is 50 metres on the left.
Public Transport Directions
From Bristol Temple Meads - 2.5 miles
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good225
- Alastair BTrip Type:CouplesGood budget hotelSunday, 23rd April 2017Had no problems with this hotel. Was good value for money and the staff were nice. Good location for us also. The only thing about the hotel was the rooms could do with a bit of an update. Price also... Read full review
- Matthew CTrip Type:FamilyGood location in Clifton, quiet neighbourhoodSaturday, 22nd April 2017(+) Central location in Clifton area, quiet neighbourhood. Room large enough for 3 adults and a Border Collie. Variety of food at breakfast, a choice of cereals, fruits & cooked breakfasts. (-) Low... Read full review
- Jackied68SwanseaTrip Type:Friends getawayCant fault itThursday, 20th April 2017Little gem warm reception on arrival staff are just lovely cant fault them. Yes the rooms could do with an update but its clean and the bedding was fresh and clean. Breakfast was just as i like it... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 973 3980
- 3 AA Stars Guest House