The Washington, situated in the heart of Clifton, combines both comfort and convenience with the most competitive of prices.
Whatever your reason for visiting, their friendly and efficient reception team is always on hand to make sure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. No matter how long you spend with them, whether it is one day or one month, the Washington's home-from-home atmosphere will perfectly harmonise with your time in the city. With a full English or Continental breakfast, bowl of fresh fruit, biscuits and complimentary tea and coffee included in the price of every room, the Washington really has the best value budget accommodation in Bristol.
Guests at the Washington have a full range of restaurants, cafes and bars right on their doorstep with Racks Bar & Kitchen and Caffe Clifton merely a few steps away and the busy Whiteladies road just around the corner. Secure onsite parking is available for a small charge.
- Arrival Date:
- Tues , 28th Mar 2017
- Departure Date:
- Wed , 29th Mar 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£75.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|King en-suite||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||£60.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single with shared bathroom||£45.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin with shared bathroom||£65.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- In town/city centre
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- All major credit cards accepted
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Number of Shared Bathrooms
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Groups at weekends- special rates.
Map & Directions
Follow A4018 into city to traffic lights outside BBC building on Whiteladies Road - turn right. Guest House is 50 metres on the left.
Public Transport Directions
From Bristol Temple Meads - 2.5 miles
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good219
- hoddas17Trip Type:CouplesAvoid at all costsSaturday, 25th March 2017Myself and my partner checked in here expecting it to be as said and sold to us. We arrived to a massive delay in checking in (receptionist was everywhere) even 2 hours after checkin started, we... Read full review
- Winmill1Cheltenham, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessFriendly, central hotelFriday, 24th March 2017From walking in the front door to The Washington to checking out was simple, easy and efficient. i arrived very late and the receptionist was beyond friendly and helpful. In the morning I had a tasty... Read full review
- Sarah-Jane BTrip Type:Solo travelEveeything I needed.Wednesday, 22nd March 2017The rooms could do with some new wall paper but otherwise very good. I had a single room on the 2nd floor. The bed was clean and comfy. I had a bathroom with a decent shower in. I bought the... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 973 3980
- 3 AA Stars Guest House