Central to our marketing strategy is the use of digital communications. We have one of the UK’s best performing visitor websites and a broad range of newsletters to targeted databases plus an overarching programme of social media engagement.
Our digital communications are aimed and themed towards our different audiences and our objective is to align themes as closely as possible to ensure that there is consistent messaging.
- Visit Bristol - All consumer marketing operates under the VisitBristol brand. This includes VisitBristol.co.uk, the Visit Bristol newsletter and the Visit Bristol social media channels.
- Conference Bristol - There is a dedicated website aimed at Conference and Meeting business as well as a dedicated social media channels and a monthly newsletter sent to subscribers.
- Destination Bristol - The tourism and hospitality industry has this website as a useful resource centre for all things connected to Destination Bristol. We also send weekly industry updates through our newsletter every Friday, plus dedicated corporate social media accounts.
- Travel Trade - Group organisers, travel trade organisations and agents have a dedicated section of this website as well as their own quarterly newsletter.
- Press and Media - We also keep a dedicated twitter account for our press communications to ensure these messages are kept discreetly targeted and do not get confused with general consumer content. There is also a dedicated section of the Destination Bristol website for journalists, bloggers and researchers.
- Broadmead BID - The Bristol Shopping Quarter website covers the Broadmead BID area and there are dedicated social media channels and newsletter specifically for this area.
- City Centre BID - A dedicated website and social media channels which covers the City Centre BID area.