AboutWelcome to Aquila, a new beginning for Italian dining in Bristol.
Aquila is a family run modern Italian restaurant bringing the very best of traditional dishes from the regions of Italy to Bristol city centre. The sleek design of the restaurant is complimented by the service given by the front of house team led by General Manager Steve Mason. Steve and his sommeliers have created an extensive wine list to compliment the menu that Head Chef Emilio Titillo and his brigade have created.
Their central location on Baldwin Street gives great views from the floor to ceiling windows over both floors, and the capacity of 160 guests ensure they can cater for any occasion. Aquila is fully accessible and has a lift which covers the bar, ground and first floor areas. Vegan and Vegetarian menus are available on request.
- In town/city centre - Directly in the City Centre and Old City
Children & Infants
- Children's menu
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Open from 10am for coffees and pastries
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Take away service - Coffees and pizzas where requested
- All major credit cards accepted
- Groups accepted
- Pre/post theatre menu
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
There is a large taxi rank on Baldwin Street and also on the City Centre. If you wish to drive there is ample parking in the NCP located on Queen Charlotte Street BS1 4ES which is £3.00 after 6pm, or on street pay parking on Queen Charlotte Street, Welsh Back, Crow Lane, Queen Square and many other roads adjacent to Baldwin Street.
Public Transport Directions
Bristol Temple Meads train station is only a short distance away. Buses and taxis to the City Centre or Baldwin Street are frequently available although when the weather permits the walk takes approximately 15 minutes.
Walking from Temple Meads
On leaving the station walk past the taxi rank to your left and past the Passenger Shed (Brunel’s Old Station) and Café Gusto on your right. When you reach the road turn right onto Temple Gate and walk 70m to the pedestrian crossing. Cross by the roundabout via the pedestrian crossing. Make your way down Victoria Street (you should see the Novotel on your right). Walk the length of Victoria Street crossing Bristol Bridge. Turn to your left down Baldwin Street, walk past Queen Charlotte Street on your left which has an NCP car park on it. Aquila is located just past the RBS branch on your left hand side.
There are many bus routes into Bristol. You can use any bus that stops in the City Centre or Baldwin Street. There are also Park & Ride facilities located at Long Ashton, Brislington and the Portway (Avonmouth).
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good147
- alisonbassBradley Stoke BristolTrip Type:CouplesSat nightSunday, 23rd April 2017Went here as possible venue for daughters 21st coming up . Very welcoming on arrival, used lift to upstairs which was a bonus even though it probably only took 3 people max . Prompt service... Read full review
- Charlotte GTrip Type:FamilyExcellent food and very attentive and friendly staffSaturday, 22nd April 2017Went for a birthday tea today. All the staff were very friendly and attentive. We have 2 children (6&9) and we're both looked after very well. Food was excellent and a good wine selection too. Would... Read full review
- Chingachgook2Sunningdale, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayVery average and therefore overpriced I'm afraid!Friday, 21st April 2017I had booked well in advance to treat friends over Easter in Bristol. We were all looking forward to a fabulous meal having read some excellent reviews of Aquila on Trip Advisor... but frankly, it... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 321 0322
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|