AboutArnolfini Cafe Bar is open every day from 10am. Coffee made with care, a wide range of teas and our near-legendary cakes are available all day. Their menu is inspired by rustic Italian food, using the best seasonal ingredients and some fantastic Italian produce. Soup, sandwiches and savoury spuntini (Italian for snacks) are available to grab and go from the bar, or take your time and order from the menu. Pasta, risotto and pizzetti (little pizzas) are the highlights. "Fine cooking blessed with the art of imagination," as Venue magazine said in a recent review. Kids get their own menu (without chicken nuggets) as well as crayons, paper, books and games. Brunch is served every Saturday and Sunday 10am - 3pm. They also have newspapers and free wi-fi.
Sitting in the sun on 'Arnolfini Corner' is one of the great Bristol summer institutions. The wine list is small but perfectly formed, featuring great value Italians from small producers. Beers and ciders hail from Italy, Spain and, of course, Bristol and we have a range of local organic juices and soft drinks.
- Baby Changing Facilities
- In town/city centre
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- Parking (charge)
- Cater for vegetarians
- Late Licence
- Locally sourced produce
- Outdoor Seating
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Broadband Internet Access
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
Map & Directions
- Take M32 (exit 19 from M4) to the end of the motorway.
- At main traffic lights turn right / ahead towards city centre.
- At large roundabout, take 1st exit onto Haymarket and then Rupert St.
- Keep to the left and go through three sets of lights. You will come to The Centre, Cenotaph and water feature. Since the city centre traffic was re-routed, there is no direct route: persevere! Keep in the left lane until you have to filter left onto Baldwin Street.
- Take 2nd right onto Queen Charlotte Street then 1st left.
- At river turn right (cobbled street).
- At the end take the 2nd exit off the mini roundabout onto The Grove (look for the Severnshed and Riverstation bars). Arnolfini is opposite you at the end of The Grove.
- There is a long stay car park on your left, or at the lights turn left for Waping Wharf short stay car park, or turn right for Jury's multi-storey car park.
- The main entrance to Arnolfini faces the water.
Public Transport Directions
Arnolfini is a 15 minute walk from Temple Meads railway station. A taxi rank can be found outside the station.
Most city centre bus services stop within walking distance of Arnolfini. The nearest stops are at The Centre and Queen Square. Marlborough Street Bus Station is 15 mins walk away.
For more information on trains call +44(0)8457 484950
For more information on buses call +44(0)117 955 3231 or +44(0)870 6082608
Tel: +44 (0)117 917 2305
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|