AboutBespoke decor and a vast drinks range signals your arrival at Beerd, one of the first craft beer bars in the South West and part of the Bath Ales pub estate. Offering a unique experience with an extensive range of world beers from artisan and independent breweries, as well as top-quality wines, spirits and soft drinks, Beerd is a fitting concept for its vibrant St Michael's Hill setting.
Beer lovers are literally spoilt for choice but friendly and knowledgeable staff are always on-hand to guide people through the amazing range. Retro beermat wallpaper faces exposed brick-work for a decidedly US feel, while colourful mis-matched chairs and tables offer the perfect pit stop for those not wanting to stand at the bar.
Food is served throughout the day and hungry patrons can tuck in to freshly-made, hand-crafted Neopolitan-style pizzas prepared on the premises in a stone hearth pizza oven. For a quick nibble, bar snacks match the global beer on offer, including padron peppers, crispy pig skins, fresh salads and cured meat platters.
- In town/city centre
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good40
- DemingHBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayExcellent pizza!Monday, 13th February 2017A friendly, laid-back place with a wide selection of beers and a menu full of good pizza (occasionally with unusual ingredients). Perfect for students or those looking for a casual pizza experience. Read full review
- Andrew SBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThe Craft has been lostFriday, 27th January 2017Two stars for the pizza base and service. Disappointing that my prociutto pizza came with NO prociutto. Instead I got very salty unsmoked bacon. That's just plain robbery at £11:50 a pizza. The... Read full review
- Sam WTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat beer, great pizza!Monday, 16th January 2017First off, anyone who visits this place is sure not to be disappointed with the selection of ales. They seem to have something new every few days. Staff are always happy for you to try before you... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 974 3567
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Food served all day from noonDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change