AboutBespoke decor and a vast drinks range signals your arrival at Beerd, one of the first craft beer bars in the South West and part of the Bath Ales pub estate. Offering a unique experience with an extensive range of world beers from artisan and independent breweries, as well as top-quality wines, spirits and soft drinks, Beerd is a fitting concept for its vibrant St Michael's Hill setting.
Beer lovers are literally spoilt for choice but friendly and knowledgeable staff are always on-hand to guide people through the amazing range. Retro beermat wallpaper faces exposed brick-work for a decidedly US feel, while colourful mis-matched chairs and tables offer the perfect pit stop for those not wanting to stand at the bar.
Food is served throughout the day and hungry patrons can tuck in to freshly-made, hand-crafted Neopolitan-style pizzas prepared on the premises in a stone hearth pizza oven. For a quick nibble, bar snacks match the global beer on offer, including padron peppers, crispy pig skins, fresh salads and cured meat platters.
- In town/city centre
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good40
- pipcantiSydney, AustraliaTrip Type:Solo travelExactly what craft beer should be!Friday, 24th March 2017Oh my: I love this place! Beer selection is excellent. The staff friendly and happy to help with suggestions and a small taste to allow you to choose. This could be a regular haunt, if only I... Read full review
- Liam BRegular favouriteMonday, 13th March 2017It has become a tradition to come here for dinner whenever family visit and we all look forward to it. The pizzas are incredible and the specials are always interesting. Top that off with some tasty... Read full review
- Jess CTrip Type:Friends getawayWe were told by the waitress - "If you want quick service go to Domino's"Tuesday, 7th March 2017When I booked for a birthday celebration they asked if we could come a little later as they had two large parties in that evening, I agreed as there were 10 of us. Once we were seated later than... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 974 3567
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Food served all day from noonDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change