Bordeaux Quay on Bristol’s Harbourside is a brasserie, bar, deli, bakery and cookery school, all under one roof. Housed in an elegant, converted warehouse on the waterfront, Bordeaux Quay offers the very best in seasonal, regionally sourced food and drink.
The Brasserie is located on the ground floor of Bordeaux Quay in a large light-filled space that opens out onto an outside dining area on the water's edge. It has a relaxed, casual atmosphere serving first-class “New York brasserie” style food throughout the day. It opens on weekday mornings from 8am and weekend from 9am with a breakfast menu running until 11.30am. Lunch start at 12noon and the kitchen stays open through the day until 10.30pm. Coffee, pastries & cakes are served all day. There is a great drinks list with a cozy bar area, special offers on drinks at certain times and a warm welcome to families.
the Cookery School
The Cookery School offers fun, inspiring experiences in a relaxed, sociable & attractive environment. The aim is to give students the knowledge and confidence to buy local, seasonal and fresh produce wherever possible through a team of chef-tutors who love to share their knowledge of how to cook delicious simple dishes that can be easily reproduced in the home environment.
Bordeaux Quay was the UK’s first restaurant to achieve a gold rating under the Soil Association's sustainable catering scheme. The Food For Life Catering Mark, developed by the Soil Association and backed by Prince Charles, is the first to guarantee customers get a sustainable meal, with standards governing things such as food additives, animal welfare and the seasonality of the produce chefs use.
In November 2011, the restaurant became the first Bristol restaurant to receive the highest possible national award for its all round sustainability, when it was one of only 19 restaurants in the UK to be recognised as a Three Star Sustainability Champion by the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA).
- In town/city centre
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- All major credit cards accepted
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Cater for groups
- Event venue
- Licenced for alcohol
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good294
- JudyOxford_EnglandOxford, EnglandGreat place on the water for weekend brunchSunday, 19th March 2017Extensive menu with some unusual but tasty dishes, good service, nice atmosphere. Bakery next door has good bread and baked goods Read full review
- Hatclub2000Trip Type:FamilyOh, my!Sunday, 19th March 2017Very poor quality food very badly cooked. Bacon was totally dried out, had the feeling of food cooked in bulk and kept warm under a light, a bit like a 70's service station. Eggs were burnt on the... Read full review
- RoseBristolBristolTrip Type:Friends getawayWaste of moneyThursday, 2nd March 2017I went to lunch at Bordeaux Quay brasserie with a group of friends. The food was of an incredibly low standard. The cheese soufflé starter we had was flat and totally tasteless, with no evidence of... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 943 1200
|Please check website for opening times (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* See website for full details of opening hours.