AboutWith more than 100 dishes from around the world and various live cooking stations, COSMO Bristol delivers seasonal menus from a global kitchen - even the fussiest eater is challenged to find something they don’t like.
Whether you are looking for Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Indian, Thai, Mexican or Continental food, you'll be spoilt for choice. It's a perfect venue for families and parties.
There’s a huge selection of vegetables dishes, noodle dishes, pasta dishes just to name a few, plus an impressive dessert zone with a vast array of fresh fruit, cakes, bite-size mousses and trifles, ice-cream, even a chocolate fountain.
The live cooking stations provide the entertainment, sounds and aromas of street food from across the world. At the Teppanyaki station, choose from scallops, prawns, steak and calamari and then watch as the chef prepares the dish in front of you.
Best of all, you can eat all you like for one set price (prices vary depending on days and time, lunch from £7.50 and dinner from £13.50).
COSMO is about a total experience, not just the food. In the 2015 CGA Peach's BrandTrack survey, the COSMO Group is voted as one of the Top Three restaurant brands in the UK for customer satisfaction.
Cosmo prides itself on offering excellent choice and value in luxurious surroundings.
- In town/city centre
- Additional lighting available for guests with visual impairments
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide dogs permitted
- Menus available in large print format
- Toilets for disabled visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Booking required - To avoid disappointment
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good305
- saysomething06Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayA very good vistTuesday, 28th March 2017Love cosmos, the food was fresh and hot and lots to choose from and the puddings were amazing too, I like that they have the unlimited drinks now too, as said before not much of a vegetarian option... Read full review
- monkeymagic33Trip Type:Friends getawayGone down hillMonday, 27th March 2017Went here today for my friends birthday meal,arrived about 1-30 half the containers were empty and wasn't being refilled not half as much variety as there use to be,more vegetables than anything what... Read full review
- Jason RTrip Type:Friends getawayBusy BuffetMonday, 20th March 2017Visited for the first time with a group of work friends, first thing I noticed were the drinks were expensive (bought my friend a double Jack Daniels and Coke and that came to almost £9) but with the... Read full review
30 Triangle West
Tel: +44 (0)1179 340 999
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
Monday to Friday 12:00 - 15:00
Saturday 12:00 - 16:00
Monday to Thursday 17:30 - 22:30
Friday & Saturday 17:30 - 23:00
Sunday and Bank Holidays
All day 12:00 - 22:00
Closed on Christmas Day