The Glassboat restaurant is, and always has been, that rare combination of style and substance. Its unique waterside location and elegant interior are matched, if not surpassed by the quality of the dishes created on board.
The all-day menu that has wide appeal – a mix of sophisticated bistro classics inspired by the very best of British and French dishes.
Located on the floating harbour in the heart of Bristol, Glassboat affords spectacular views of the city and harbourside, with its unique interior carefully restored to make the most of the original polished wooden decks, sculptured oak and portholes.
Glassboat is a restaurant to suit any occasion, whether it's for lunch or dinner with friends, a business breakfast or lunch, or to celebrate a special occasion, the Glassboat is a unique and versatile choice.
They are also fully licensed to host weddings and civil ceremonies and we're only five minutes’ walk from the Bristol Registry Office.
Glassboat is open seven days a week for Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoons and Dinner - see the website for full details and sample menus.
- In town/city centre
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special group rates
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Glassboat Video
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good266
- michaelcham1London, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWorth waiting for !Tuesday, 21st March 2017We had tried several times to book the Glassboat for dinner but it was always full. We finally nailed it on what was a VERY quiet night and were given a table at the stern, probably the best. Service... Read full review
- Joe BTrip Type:FamilyNon existent service, food OKMonday, 13th March 2017Went to Glassboat for Breakfast having been a couple of times before. Food was ok but expected better for the price paid. Service seemed fine to begin with but it seemed like our waitress gave up... Read full review
- stuartdandoBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAverage at bestSaturday, 11th March 2017The other half and myself were really excited to go for dinner here and in all honesty it was a bit of a disappointment. The restaurant itself is nicely decorated and it has a pleasant atmosphere... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 332 3971
|Check website for opening times (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|