The Glassboat restaurant is, and always has been, that rare combination of style and substance. Its unique waterside location and elegant interior are matched, if not surpassed by the quality of the dishes created on board.
The all-day menu that has wide appeal – a mix of sophisticated bistro classics inspired by the very best of British and French dishes.
Located on the floating harbour in the heart of Bristol, Glassboat affords spectacular views of the city and harbourside, with its unique interior carefully restored to make the most of the original polished wooden decks, sculptured oak and portholes.
Glassboat is a restaurant to suit any occasion, whether it's for lunch or dinner with friends, a business breakfast or lunch, or to celebrate a special occasion, the Glassboat is a unique and versatile choice.
They are also fully licensed to host weddings and civil ceremonies and we're only five minutes’ walk from the Bristol Registry Office.
Glassboat is open seven days a week for Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoons and Dinner - see the website for full details and sample menus.
- In town/city centre
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special group rates
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Glassboat Video
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good268
- cariad6Bridgend, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyPleasant experience but OverratedMonday, 24th April 2017Enjoyed our family gathering here on Saturday, but that's because we were together! I've never been anywhere where a request for ice is charged! £3 a glass of ice? The food was fair only, I enjoyed... Read full review
- Rebecca JTrip Type:Friends getawayLunch deal heavenSaturday, 22nd April 2017Food is sublime. Staff were lovely. Setting is superb. Wish I could lunch here every day. Do visit this place if you visit Bristol. Read full review
- gymjoeBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPoorFriday, 21st April 2017Been meaning to put a review up for a while now, it's been over 2 months since we went to this restaurant on the 15th of Feb 2017. The service was shocking even when I booked well in advance, the... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 332 3971
|Check website for opening times (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|