AboutThe Llandoger Trow was originally built in 1664, making this historic pub one of the last timber-built buildings in all of Bristol. The building retains many of its original features and has been meticulously restored. There are many myths and legends surrounding the pub, of pirates and secret tunnels. The name derives from the Welsh village of Llandogo on the River Wye.
The Llandoger Trow serves a range of traditional pub grub at reasonable prices and has plenty of outside seating on the cobbles of King Street for those summer days and evenings.
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Map & Directions
Pay and display in parking in Queen Square or use Queen Charlotte Street NCP.
Public Transport Directions
Any bus service terminating in the city centre. A few minutes walk, direction King Street.
Tel: +44 (0)117 926 1650
|Please check website for opening times (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|