No.1 Harbourside is at the historic heart of Bristol’s city centre where the floating harbour meets together with the cascading steps. Nestled next door to the legendary Watershed cinema, No.1 Harbourside is restaurant, bar, music venue, cake shop, ferry ticket shop and home to the brilliant Harbourside market all at once.
The restaurant proudly presents a short and elegant seasonal menu that changes weekly using the best in regional produce. At lunchtime the menu is swifter and is ideal for a quick bite, whether it be a delicious chef's salad, line-caught fish and fries, an open sandwich or maybe a bowl of slow-cooked stew. Dinnertime is a slower affair and sees Rhys Williams and his team taking it up a gear serving contemporary fine British cuisine. If you are keen on the sea you will always find fresh oysters and their famous moules-frites with Somerset cider cream.
The bar serves a wide range of brewed-in-Bristol craft beers, Somerset ciders, specialist spirits, and features a simple yet refined European wine list including some great English whites from just down the road. Treat yourself to a glass of Three Choirs with a plate of oysters sat looking over the water on a sunny afternoon. For live music fans No. 1 Harbourside host the best of Bristol’s musical talent on a little stage Thursday to Saturday evenings. Each week the market is home to the Great Sunday Brunch, featuring specialists in the art of Bruncheon from around the world. Beware it gets busy, so please book or come down early to ensure you get a table.
Open 7 days a week, Sun-Thurs 10am-12am and Fri/Sat 10am-2am.
Food served from 12-3pm and 5-9pm daily.
- In town/city centre
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- All major credit cards accepted
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Live music
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good86
- Richard A2nd Bar on the Pub CrawlSaturday, 18th March 2017Second bar on our pub crawl. Lively atmosphere and different - right on the waterfront. A little cramp but got atmosphere. Drinks prices are ok. Nice to stick around for a couple of pints but not... Read full review
- Sarah WLiverpool, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPlace to relaxSunday, 5th March 2017We only popped in to have a drink and rest our feet. I had a very nice latte, and my partner was recommended a good local cider by the bar staff. The decor is mixed wooden chairs and tables, plain... Read full review
- Kate BTrip Type:FamilyGOOD MEETING PLACEWednesday, 1st March 2017Interesting surroundings/interior. We stopped here for coffee, great coffee and we enjoyed the ambiance. Read full review
1 Canons Road
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 1100