No.1 Harbourside is at the historic heart of Bristol’s city centre where the floating harbour meets together with the cascading steps. Nestled next door to the legendary Watershed cinema, No.1 Harbourside is restaurant, bar, music venue, cake shop, ferry ticket shop and home to the brilliant Harbourside market all at once.
The restaurant proudly presents a short and elegant seasonal menu that changes weekly using the best in regional produce. At lunchtime the menu is swifter and is ideal for a quick bite, whether it be a delicious chef's salad, line-caught fish and fries, an open sandwich or maybe a bowl of slow-cooked stew. Dinnertime is a slower affair and sees Rhys Williams and his team taking it up a gear serving contemporary fine British cuisine. If you are keen on the sea you will always find fresh oysters and their famous moules-frites with Somerset cider cream.
The bar serves a wide range of brewed-in-Bristol craft beers, Somerset ciders, specialist spirits, and features a simple yet refined European wine list including some great English whites from just down the road. Treat yourself to a glass of Three Choirs with a plate of oysters sat looking over the water on a sunny afternoon. For live music fans No. 1 Harbourside host the best of Bristol’s musical talent on a little stage Thursday to Saturday evenings. Each week the market is home to the Great Sunday Brunch, featuring specialists in the art of Bruncheon from around the world. Beware it gets busy, so please book or come down early to ensure you get a table.
Open 7 days a week, Sun-Thurs 10am-12am and Fri/Sat 10am-2am.
Food served from 12-3pm and 5-9pm daily.
- In town/city centre
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- All major credit cards accepted
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Live music
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good87
- bikerchick39Hereford, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGood for groupsSaturday, 8th April 2017On the waterfront with inside and outside seating. Large airy bar area with rustic tables. Quite noisy if you are a couple, Probably best suited to larger groups. THe bar tender wasn't very... Read full review
- Frank DPlymouth, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent foodSunday, 2nd April 2017Tried this Weatherspoons pub for an early evening meal, was not disappointed with the food which was served quickly, and it was hot. The pub was a bit noisy, although that was expected as it was a... Read full review
- Richard A2nd Bar on the Pub CrawlSaturday, 18th March 2017Second bar on our pub crawl. Lively atmosphere and different - right on the waterfront. A little cramp but got atmosphere. Drinks prices are ok. Nice to stick around for a couple of pints but not... Read full review
1 Canons Road
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 1100