AboutPata Negra is a bustling, Spanish tapas & wine bar in the heart of Bristol’s Old City.
They don’t take bookings unless you’re bringing a party of 8 or more and they wholeheartedly endorse guests dropping in for a quick glass of wine or an after work sherry!
Their tapas menu is served from 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 10.30pm. Mon - Fri and Sat 12pm - 4pm & 6pm - 10.30pm
During the afternoon between 3pm - 6pm you can enjoy three pintxos & a glass of sherry for £7 Mon to Sat.
Head upstairs to Noche Negra for a post dinner drink and dance Thurs - Sat 7pm til late.
Throughout the summer:
Every Friday they serve traditional Paella outside unless the heavens open!!
Sundays they open their doors for Bristol's Make Sunday Special, first Sunday of every month, and serve street Paella and tapas all day.
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Groups accepted
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good88
- JoJo23bWeston-super-Mare, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayWouldn't come here againSunday, 23rd April 2017Came as part of a group - we had to have the party menu which was expensive at £25 pp - would of been fine if the food was authentic and tasty The food was really bland - I love tapas however did not... Read full review
- Tim-J-DugganSalisbury, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat tapasThursday, 20th April 2017Thanks - a great lunch with fine wine with my wife. Very convenient in the centre of Bristol. Very welcoming atmosphere and music. Read full review
- NB1414Manila, PhilippinesTrip Type:CouplesVery good tapasSunday, 16th April 2017Delicious Manchego, ham croquette, langoustino. Very very good food. Less fish options but then again the focus seems to lie more with pork options. We had one very friendly waiter and one so-so... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 927 6762
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* The tapas menu is served from:
Monday - Friday 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 10.30pm
Saturday 12pm - 4pm & 6pm - 10.30pm