AboutPata Negra is a bustling, Spanish tapas & wine bar in the heart of Bristol’s Old City.
They don’t take bookings unless you’re bringing a party of 8 or more and they wholeheartedly endorse guests dropping in for a quick glass of wine or an after work sherry!
Their tapas menu is served from 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 10.30pm. Mon - Fri and Sat 12pm - 4pm & 6pm - 10.30pm
During the afternoon between 3pm - 6pm you can enjoy three pintxos & a glass of sherry for £7 Mon to Sat.
Head upstairs to Noche Negra for a post dinner drink and dance Thurs - Sat 7pm til late.
Throughout the summer:
Every Friday they serve traditional Paella outside unless the heavens open!!
Sundays they open their doors for Bristol's Make Sunday Special, first Sunday of every month, and serve street Paella and tapas all day.
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Groups accepted
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good83
- JudyOxford_EnglandOxford, EnglandTrip Type:Friends getawayBetter than average tapas restaurant in centre of BristolSunday, 19th March 2017Wanted somewhere for a pre-theatre light bite. Pata Nagra fit the bill. It has an extensive tapas menu and drinks list so there was something for everyone. Plates ran about £7 each Read full review
- loemakayLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayTapas and SherryWednesday, 15th March 2017Arrived in before dinner service and had some very tasty Pintxox with an excellent fino sherry. Excellent service from the chap behind the bar. Read full review
- Julia MTrip Type:FamilyExpensively AverageSaturday, 11th March 2017Admittedly it was not the atmosphere to have a family meal, but the obnoxious table of 20 people beside us certainly didn't help. The food was average, expensively average. The starter of peppers we... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 927 6762
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* The tapas menu is served from:
Monday - Friday 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 10.30pm
Saturday 12pm - 4pm & 6pm - 10.30pm