Organic, free range, happy food...
A local, organic and sustainable approach to cooking and enjoying food – at the heart of Spike Island Artspace – brought to you by the makers of Bristol’s award-winning Folk House Café. In the fabulous setting of the harbourside, our bright and spacious café is the perfect spot to meet with friends or business colleagues, and to enjoy some art!
Their menu changes daily, seasonally (and according to the whim of the chef) but you will always find something delicious, comforting or new to try each time you visit.
An example menu:
- Potato & roast garlic soup with cream, bread & butter (veg)
- Sweet potato baked falafel, tahini & lemon dressing flatbread, salad (vegan)
- Cauliflower, potato & coconut curry, basmati rice, coriander (vegan/GF)
- Organic pork & beef meatballs in spicy tomato sauce, penne pasta, parmesan cheese
- Various veggie and meaty toastiesSalad bar: various freshly made salads, sold by weight
- Cakes, biscuits, brownies, flapjacks – all fresh and delicious, lots of gluten free options and vegan too
Hire Spike Island Café:
Spike Island Café is available for private hire, for meetings, parties, film screenings and live music events and more (just let them know what you have in mind).
They cater for varied events, from private dinners to weddings, bar mitzvahs, exhibition openings, book launches, christenings or any kind of knees up you’d like.
Please call 0117 954 4030 or email them for more information.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am–5pm
Saturday to Sunday, 12–5pm
Free Wi-Fi available.
- In town/city centre
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- All major credit cards accepted
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Exclusive hire of restaurant
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
133 Cumberland Road
Tel: +44 (0)117 954 4030
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|