The Tobacco Factory is a large, contemporary cafe bar in south Bristol serving healthy Mediterranean inspired food.
The solid, industrial interior reflects the building's history, and together with the music and lighting and its friendly staff, it has a great, welcoming atmosphere where nobody feels out of place. The honest, open kitchen serves restaurant quality food with a distinctively Mediterranean feel, and the menu is updated regularly to bring you new and interesting dishes. Try their excellent value mezze and tapas - great to share as a starter, or just to enjoy on your own.
There are also two outdoor areas - the covered terrace and the open air yard - which gets the afternoon sun in the summer. The outdoor bar on the Terrace is open for special events in the summer months.
Upstairs is home to the creative hub that is the renowned Tobacco Factory Theatre.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Available for wedding receptions
- Bristol Pound Accepted
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good45
- Lee ATrip Type:FamilyA Lunch SpolitWednesday, 4th January 2017we visited this place at the end of september for a little lunch and found the place full of children and very young babies, whether we stumbled in on a local creche or mums group i cannot confirm... Read full review
- brooklyn-bristolUS/UKTrip Type:FamilyGood with a groupWednesday, 4th January 2017Tobacco Factory is a good place/space and I'm glad it's here. Great for getting large groups of friends/colleagues together - as well as smaller group or by yourself. Food is always a bit of an... Read full review
- PollyErnestHereford, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyQuick lunch after dropping my kids back at UniWednesday, 4th January 2017Good short menu with enough scope for vegans and vegetarians. My daughhter and I shared a vegetarian family meze and couldn't finish it! Great bread and good variety. Could have done with a... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 902 0060
|Please check website for opening times (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Opening Times Sunday-Wednesday 12noon-11pm
Food Served Mon-Thurs 12-3pm,and 5:30 -9pm
Fri-Sat 12-3pm and 5;30-9:30pm
Sunday 12-4pm and 5-8:30pm