The Tobacco Factory is a large, contemporary cafe bar in south Bristol serving healthy Mediterranean inspired food.
The solid, industrial interior reflects the building's history, and together with the music and lighting and its friendly staff, it has a great, welcoming atmosphere where nobody feels out of place. The honest, open kitchen serves restaurant quality food with a distinctively Mediterranean feel, and the menu is updated regularly to bring you new and interesting dishes. Try their excellent value mezze and tapas - great to share as a starter, or just to enjoy on your own.
There are also two outdoor areas - the covered terrace and the open air yard - which gets the afternoon sun in the summer. The outdoor bar on the Terrace is open for special events in the summer months.
Upstairs is home to the creative hub that is the renowned Tobacco Factory Theatre.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Available for wedding receptions
- Bristol Pound Accepted
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good46
- Gee HTrip Type:Friends getawayFamily mezze is excellentThursday, 16th February 2017We often come to the TF for a pint or three, but stumbled upon their family mezze on a particularly hungry day back in the summer. Absolutely brilliant value, and enough to fill up three hungry... Read full review
- Jimb06789Trip Type:FamilyIgnorant, arrogant staff.Saturday, 11th February 2017Attended the tobacco factory at 1300 on Saturday 11th February. Man behind the bar was rude and ignorant. Ignored our request for saucers as if they were somehow a precious resource. My advice? Go to... Read full review
- Robbie_ExeterExeter, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPoor quality cooking.Sunday, 5th February 2017Evening meal for 2. Chicken completely overcooked. Too tough to eat and tasteless. What more can. I say! Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 902 0060
|Please check website for opening times (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Opening Times Sunday-Wednesday 12noon-11pm
Food Served Mon-Thurs 12-3pm,and 5:30 -9pm
Fri-Sat 12-3pm and 5;30-9:30pm
Sunday 12-4pm and 5-8:30pm