The Tobacco Factory is a large, contemporary cafe bar in south Bristol serving healthy Mediterranean inspired food.
The solid, industrial interior reflects the building's history, and together with the music and lighting and its friendly staff, it has a great, welcoming atmosphere where nobody feels out of place. The honest, open kitchen serves restaurant quality food with a distinctively Mediterranean feel, and the menu is updated regularly to bring you new and interesting dishes. Try their excellent value mezze and tapas - great to share as a starter, or just to enjoy on your own.
There are also two outdoor areas - the covered terrace and the open air yard - which gets the afternoon sun in the summer. The outdoor bar on the Terrace is open for special events in the summer months.
Upstairs is home to the creative hub that is the renowned Tobacco Factory Theatre.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Available for wedding receptions
- Bristol Pound Accepted
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good43
- zoefroogBristolTrip Type:Friends getawayBetter beers these daysSaturday, 26th November 2016I have been frequenting the Tobacco Factory for many years and have never left a review. Credit where it is due though - in the last year, they have upped their game on the beer front and have a... Read full review
- Anna KFalmouth, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyNo customer awarenessMonday, 14th November 2016Arrived with 10 minutes to spare before the end of lunch service. An English chap with 3 foreign visitors was struggling to get his friends to understand the menu. We mentioned to a guy at the bar... Read full review
- Josephine MTrip Type:Friends getawayNice but overpricedTuesday, 8th November 2016Came here with friends on a Tuesday evening. Nice chilled vibe and not too loud like it sometimes is. My friend works in acoustic engineering and often comments on their inadequate sound proofing... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 902 0060
|Please check website for opening times (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
* Opening Times Sunday-Wednesday 12noon-11pm Thurs-Sat 12noon-12pm Food Served Mon-Thurs 12-3pm,and 5:30 -9pm Fri-Sat 12-3pm and 5;30-9:30pm Sunday 12-4pm and 5-8:30pm