Thornbury Castle enables you to step back in time in this Tudor palace that was once the residence of Henry VIII and his second wife Anne Boleyn.
The restaurant at Thornbury Castle offers plenty of modern, internationally-inspired dishes, as well as some traditional favourites. All dishes on the lunch and dinner menu use only the finest and freshest ingredients, and are sourced locally.
The recipient of many prestigious awards for its fine food, Thornbury Castle has three dining rooms, each baronial in style, with panelled walls, heraldic shields and open fires.
- In countryside
- Unique venue
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- All major credit cards accepted
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)1454 281 182
- AA Awards AA - 2 Rosettes 2015
|Please check website for opening times (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* 7 days per week. Lunch 12.00 - 14.00, Dinner from 19.00 - 21.30. Afternoon tea from 15.00 - 17.00