Terms and conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by Destination Bristol subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect when you first use this site. Destination Bristol reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst Destination Bristol endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Destination Bristol does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to Destination Bristol by third parties. Opinions expressed within such materials do not necessarily represent the opinions of Destination Bristol. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign law. Destination Bristol cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- Destination Bristol shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Destination Bristol accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Destination Bristol.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site are for information and/or personal use only.
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way.
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text.
- The Destination Bristol copyright notice (i.e. © Destination Bristol), or where applicable, those supplied by any other organisation, must appear in all copies.
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from Destination Bristol.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
1. Formation of the Contract
1.1. Completion and submission of a booking form constitutes an offer by you to reserve the accommodation specified in the form. Destination Bristol acts as agent for the accommodation providers and the booking will be binding upon you and the accommodation provider when Destination Bristol issues an acceptance form on behalf of the accommodation provider.
2.1. The total price of the accommodation and the method of payment will be stated in the booking form.
2.2. You are required to provide details of your debit or credit card when submitting the booking form and by doing so you authorise the accommodation provider or Destination Bristol on its behalf to deduct any sums due and payable by you in relation to the booking from that card.
2.3. Destination Bristol will deduct a payment equal to 10% of the total accommodation price from your debit or credit card upon issuing the acceptance form.
2.4. You must pay the total accommodation price (less the 10% already paid) to the accommodation provider on or before the date you depart from the accommodation.
3.1. If you cancel the booking, the following sums will be forfeited or, as the case may be, become due and payable immediately by you as compensation to the accommodation provider:-
Date of accommodation provider's receipt of notice (prior to start of period for which accommodation is booked). Sum forfeited/payable (as percentage of total accommodation price):
- Less than 24 hours - 100%
- 1-14 days - 50%
- 15 days+ - 10%
3.2. If the accommodation provider is forced to cancel the booking for reasons outside of its control it will give you as much notice of the cancellation as is reasonably possible and it will reimburse any sums already paid by you in respect of the accommodation, but it will not have any further responsibility to you in respect of the cancellation.
3.3. If you do not cancel the booking but fail to arrive at the accommodation for the whole or any part of the period booked with the accommodation provider you will still be charged the total accommodation price.
4. The Accommodation
4.1. You will have access to the accommodation from a time agreed with the accommodation supplier on the date of arrival and must vacate by as instructed by the accommodation supplier on the date of departure.
4.2. If you fail to vacate all or part of the accommodation premises by the requisite time the accommodation provider may make a charge for a further night's stay which shall be due and payable immediately by you. For the avoidance of doubt, failure to vacate includes any persons staying in your party remaining in the accommodation premises and you and/or they leaving goods and/or personal property in the accommodation premises (except by prior arrangement).
4.3. Destination Bristol maintains descriptions of the accommodation on its website based on the information provided by the accommodation providers. This information is designed to give you a guide to the accommodation only. If you have any particular requirements you should check directly with the accommodation provider before booking.
4.4. All accommodation providers will have specific rules and regulations that apply to guests staying in their accommodation. It is not possible to list all these on Destination Bristol website and for further details you should check directly with the accommodation provider before booking.
5. Disclosure to Third Parties
5.1. In order to facilitate formation and performance of contracts, Destination Bristol will pass your details to the accommodation provider.
6. English Law
6.1. The contract will be governed by English Law.