For over 50 years Arnolfini has provided an innovative cultural resource for the people of Bristol and beyond.
A leading centre for the contemporary arts, Arnolfini presents an ambitious programme of visual arts, performance, music and film, and offers a wide range of engaging family events. Arnolfini also provides a diverse, interactive learning programme for all ages and is home to a much-loved shop, offering a range of books, art publications and gift ideas.
The listed building also houses a popular café bar, offering locally sourced dishes in the historic harbourside setting.
- Gift Shop
- Free Entry
- Groups Accepted
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Switch accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Family Fun - Family pack available for £1. Mash Up family events every two months.
- Marketed towards senior citizens - OAP rates for events and films.
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - Saturday tours 2pm.
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals - Saturday tours 2pm
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good31
- Marilyn LCaerphilly, Wales, United KingdomA mixed experience if you don't look arty!Monday, 28th November 2016My husband and I are in our 60s and keen visitors to museums and art galleries. Like some other rather trendy galleries, we had a rather mixed reception at the Arnolfini - the gallery supervisors... Read full review
- ArmenianJamesWinchcombe, UKTrip Type:CouplesRight by the Canal - good viewing and tea!Sunday, 30th October 2016The Arnolfini is right by Bristol's vibrant harbourside - a delightful small-ish gallery. You can take in the A'fini on a delightful circular harbour-side walk. Close to restaurants, coffee shops... Read full review
- NicandSueMalvernTrip Type:CouplesGeat exhibition and great cafe barThursday, 13th October 2016Lovely architecture. The sculpture exhibition was very interesting and very well presented. The cafe bar was so good we returned again. Good food and good wine, and very friendly and efficient... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 917 2300
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|