For over 50 years Arnolfini has provided an innovative cultural resource for the people of Bristol and beyond.
A leading centre for the contemporary arts, Arnolfini presents an ambitious programme of visual arts, performance, music and film, and offers a wide range of engaging family events. Arnolfini also provides a diverse, interactive learning programme for all ages and is home to a much-loved shop, offering a range of books, art publications and gift ideas.
The listed building also houses a popular café bar, offering locally sourced dishes in the historic harbourside setting.
- Gift Shop
- Free Entry
- Groups Accepted
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Switch accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Family Fun - Family pack available for £1. Mash Up family events every two months.
- Marketed towards senior citizens - OAP rates for events and films.
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - Saturday tours 2pm.
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals - Saturday tours 2pm
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good34
- Amanda WBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayArnolfini in April sunshine!Thursday, 6th April 2017This is the perfect place to visit on a sunny day. Positioned in the head of Bristol right on the waterfront and next to Peros bridge. I was there for the artist book fair which I'd never been to... Read full review
- Icecream455Worcestershire, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelBristol film festivalSunday, 12th March 2017Travelled by car to Bristol for the Film festival and was able to park within 3 minutes walk of the venue. Great place for innovative theatre and films. The car park was expensive though. Read full review
- Tom NTrip Type:Friends getawayCompetent Contemporary Art GallerySunday, 5th March 2017A good gallery all in all, tends towards somewhat more esoteric work which usually thinks it's a tiny bit cleverer than it is. Some jewels in there though. Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 917 2300
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|