For over 50 years Arnolfini has provided an innovative cultural resource for the people of Bristol and beyond.
A leading centre for the contemporary arts, Arnolfini presents an ambitious programme of visual arts, performance, music and film, and offers a wide range of engaging family events. Arnolfini also provides a diverse, interactive learning programme for all ages and is home to a much-loved shop, offering a range of books, art publications and gift ideas.
The listed building also houses a popular café bar, offering locally sourced dishes in the historic harbourside setting.
- Gift Shop
- Free Entry
- Groups Accepted
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Switch accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Family Fun - Family pack available for £1. Mash Up family events every two months.
- Marketed towards senior citizens - OAP rates for events and films.
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - Saturday tours 2pm.
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals - Saturday tours 2pm
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good32
- JuneBug1939Weston-super-Mare, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyDaphne Wright's Emotional ArchitectureFriday, 30th December 2016This exhibition is amazing! Figures wrought out of marble dust and resin including life-size horse, swan, monkey, lamb! And a room full of strange enormous cacti, a room lined with resin foliage... Read full review
- andrewmckenzie2015Gloucestershire, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelInteresting contemporary artworks.Thursday, 29th December 2016As an interested layman I occasionally pop into the Arnolfini to see their exhibits of contemporary art. This time there was a solo exhibition by Daphne Wright called "Emotional Archaeology... Read full review
- Marilyn LCaerphilly, Wales, United KingdomA mixed experience if you don't look arty!Monday, 28th November 2016My husband and I are in our 60s and keen visitors to museums and art galleries. Like some other rather trendy galleries, we had a rather mixed reception at the Arnolfini - the gallery supervisors... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 917 2300
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|