A Championship side with big ambitions, Bristol City are a football club on the rise.
Work is complete transforming City's home, Ashton Gate, into a 27,000 capacity stadium, capable of hosting Premier League football in the not too distant future.
Bristol Rugby are a club on the rise following their successful promotion to the Premiership.
The coup of signing some of Wales’ best players is an example of how ambitious Bristol Rugby’s plans are to make a mark on the domestic and international scene.
Under the expert guidance of former England and Scotland coach Andy Robinson (OBE) Bristol Rugby’s statement of intent is clear. With record-breaking crowds it’s hoped that top-class European Rugby will follow next.
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Tea / Coffee Shop
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good21
- Dan190984Trip Type:Friends getawayAwful placeMonday, 20th March 2017Lacked atmosphere and the locals left a lot to be desired. If I could give it no stars I would. Avoid at all costs. If you want local football head to Horfield. Read full review
- Angel-emeralda-411Birmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaybristol visitSunday, 19th March 2017while i was in bristol, i came here to watch some football as its not my team i was not fully charged with football passion,the people who were watching the game were getting exited over nothing as... Read full review
- BobbyfarrellLondonTrip Type:Friends getawayGood stadium improving all the timeSunday, 19th March 2017Visited the stadium for Bristol City vs HuddersfieldTown. The Stadium is bieing improved year on year. Good facilities stewards are friendly enough. Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 963 9404
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|