Led by a fun and friendly guide, Free Walking Tours are great budget-conscious ways of exploring a new city, orientating yourself and meeting new people. Operating on a pay-what-you-think-it's-worth model, the tour ensures you get the most out of your time in Bristol, showing you where to go and what to do.
They will cover the city's history, culture and lifestyle with anecdotes and stories about residents past and present. You will see the city's famed highlights, as well as uncovering some hidden jewels. So whether you're in Bristol for a few hours, a few days or you've lived in the city your whole life, they have something for you.
Tours run every Saturday and Sunday at 10.30am and 2.30pm from in front of The Victoria Rooms in Clifton. There is no need to book; just turn up a few minutes before our departure times and look out for your guide wearing bright green. The walk lasts approximately two hours and concludes by the Harbour. And they walk whatever the weather (Yes, really!).
- Green Bristol
- Stag and Hen Parties
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - The tour is suitable for all ages but children must be accompanied by adults.
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good13
- johnnycashfanAscot, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayDon't miss it!Tuesday, 25th April 2017Brilliant way to see the city, amazing amount of info squeezed into 2 hours. Thoroughly recommend. Saw all the main attractions and we got a great tip from another walker for lunch - Under the Stars... Read full review
- Laura MRomaTrip Type:Friends getawaygreat tour!Sunday, 23rd April 2017James gave us a really interesting tour around Bristol. I really enjoyed it! definitely recommend it. Read full review
- ClaireRnBDubai, United Arab EmiratesBrilliant afternoon out - especially on a warm dayMonday, 20th February 2017Great way to see different parts of Bristol and understand more of the City's history. You can glean information about some of Bristol's famous residents and the streets they trod, as well as some... Read full review
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Tours run every Saturday and Sunday. They start at 10.30am and 2.30pm