Discover the fascinating history and contemporary culture of Bristol’s Floating Harbour on this 45 min tour. Informative and entertaining commentary given on board. Departing from Wapping Wharf near SS Great Britain and Bristol Packet Pontoon Watershed. Every weekend throughout the year. Daily during Summer and School Holidays (weather permitting).
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good42
- Susan BBraintree, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA very enjoyable tripTuesday, 11th April 2017We went on the 45 minutes round trip on a sunny Saturday afternoon and at £6.50 each it was very good value. We boarded near the SS Great Britain and the boat went up river into the inner harbour... Read full review
- GraceeeeBrownBirmingham, United Kingdom45 minute tourMonday, 20th March 2017Went on the 45 minute harbour tour yesterday which is £6.50 for an adult. Although it was quite a short boat trip, it was very informative and showed a nice section of Bristol to us as first time... Read full review
- debbieperr0ttCardiff, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAmazing experienceMonday, 23rd January 2017Booked a private boat for 19 women to celebrate a birthday. Superb fun experience. Would highly recommend any party to do the same. It was a surprise for all the women and they loved it, great staff... Read full review
Gas Ferry Road
Tel: +44 (0)117 926 8157
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Every weekend throughout the year. Daily during Summer and School Holidays (weather permitting).