A guided Walking Food Tour through Bristol Old City and Harbourside. Eat. Walk. Talk. The BEST WAY to discover Bristol, a city rich in history, culture and a thriving food scene.
The tour takes you to the heart of Bristol and lets you taste its culture one bite at a time. Walking through Historic Bristol you’ll discover the gems of our city, whilst enjoying 10-12 tastings from independent local business’ that highlight why Bristol is one of the fastest growing food scenes in the UK.
A true reflection of Bristol's cultural heritage, fantastic local produce, meat, seafood and sweet treats that will help any visitor know the city in just 2 to 3 hours.
Old City Tour
Join The Old City Tour for a fabulous morning of discovery around historic Bristol.
Original parts of the Old City date back to medieval times and it is lavish with a history that charts the growth and success of Bristol as a trade port, industrial power house and cultural gem. A bustling hub of activity the tour takes in part of the historic Harbour Area, the Old City and the city's covered market. Discovering history one bite at a time...
- In town/city centre
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children are welcome but with advisory that the tour is walking and not suitable for all
- Fitness level required - low - The tour covers around 4km at a slow/medium pace with slight inclines
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
Map & Directions
The meeting location will be communicated to all attendees at time of confirmation.
Details confirmed upon booking
Tel: +44 (0)786 077 0436
|Available (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
* Tuesday to Saturday by appointment on website