AboutNumber Seven Boat Trips was established in 1999 as a passenger boat company providing public ferry services and private charter trips around Bristol and on the River Avon.
Number Seven Boat Trips operate a fleet of four boats, offering passenger capacities of fifty, thirty-six and twenty-eight. Each of them is available for private river cruises, as well providing regular public ferry services around Bristol's historic Floating Harbour. All the boats are crewed by qualified boatmasters and mates.
You can enjoy a leisurely cruise through the Floating Harbour and onto the River Avon. Daytime trips are available from March to October (weather permitting), with the changing seasons showing the river and surrounding countryside.
The four-hour Avon Gorge trip starts in the Floating Harbour. Number Seven Boat Trips make their way into the Cumberland Basin, arriving three hours before high water. Here the team enter the lock, and after the water level is lowered, join the River Avon some two and a half hours before high water.
Number Seven Boat Trips also operate the cross harbour ferry from Brunel's ss Great Britain to the Harbourside (Hotwells). This is a council subsidised service.
- Groups Accepted
- In town/city centre
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Some Areas
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Special group rates
- Dogs Accepted
- Event Venue
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
- Spanish spoken
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2
- brendan120Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessParty BoatTuesday, 14th February 2017Great crew, brilliant fun for our works party stopping at pubs we didn't even know were there. Will definitely be using them again. Top marks! Read full review
- Doug HPoole, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayReally friendly pirate crew.Monday, 19th September 2016Great trip and stop at The Cottage Inn for a beer and 40 minutes later the trip back to the town centre. Read full review
- simmchrpuerto iguassuTrip Type:Friends getawayAwesome timeTuesday, 6th September 2016Booked boat No. 7. Crew mates very friendly and obviously out to make sure our party of 28 had a great time (it was a stag). Really flexible on route and good recommendations along the way. Put up... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 3659
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Please see website for full timetable details.