Set within 40 acres of beautiful Somerset countryside, just off the M5 near Weston-super-Mare, Puxton Park is open 362 days a year, Mon-Sun 9.00am-5.30pm.
An all-weather attraction, visitors can enjoy the following…
Adventure Area: Let your little explorers run free, with plenty of wide open spaces that encourage them to run, jump, climb and swing to their hearts content. Includes the adrenaline zone playground, assault course, pedal kart track, horse and barrel ride, climbing fort, and little farmers play area, both pillow and inset trampolines and a crazy golf course.
Indoor Soft Play: Their action-packed indoor play barn is the largest in the South West, with the fast and furious slides, fireman’s poles, pendulum rope swings, mouse tunnels and obstacle courses spread over three-stories. Race your friends on the six lane Rainbow slide, or plunge yourself into their ball pit after sliding down the Blue slide, if you’re feeling really brave, drop onto their Red Rooster Death slide – they dare you! The Curly Whirly slide takes you on twists and turns and to get you started, their Green Tube slide is a little easier on the adrenaline. For the small children, try their toddler area, with baby slide and air blasting ball pit. Then there’s plenty of seats at Mc Puxton’s café, which offers a range of organic juices, tea, hot chocolate and freshly ground coffee roasted just a few miles away, as well as hot food and light bites for snacks and mealtimes.
Water Pursuits: Captain your own bumper boat, walk on water with their air-filled water zorbs, or find a moment of calm rowing on their boating lake.
Tractor Tracks: Whether you like push along, pedal, or electric ride on tractors, or digging in the sand with a JCB, this is the zone for you. You can even ride on a real life, working tractor trailer and take a trip around the farm.
Animal Zone: With both exotic and domestic animals, an indoor Animal Discovery Barn offering animal encounters, talks, workshops and feedings, a working, organic dairy herd and award-winning cheese factory.
Falconry Centre and Mini Railway: With first class, live falconry shows, owl encounters, a wildlife walk conservation area, and our state of the art miniature railway departing from the classic Puxton Station.
Additionally, Puxton offers a day-to-day selection of talks, animal encounters, rides and activities. Please take a look at our website or ask at reception for the Daily Schedule when you arrive to find out more.
There is also a regular calendar of events, when they host specialist visitors, entertainers and performers who run crafts, workshops, shows, activities and more. Check out the website events page to see what’s on next!
When you need to fuel your adventures, pop into Meadows Restaurant -- serving delicious, hearty, hot meals, tea, coffee and cakes throughout the day, and boasting local produce with exceptionally low food miles. There’s also a farm shop and butchers on site, for farm fresh meat, cheese and groceries.
If you’d like to find out about Memberships, Birthday Parties, Keeper Experience Days, Educational Visits, Group Discounts, Private Hire, or Vouchers, please see their website or contact them on 01934 523 500 for details.
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Conference facilities
- Open all year
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given - Falconry demonstrations and animals talks
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good228
- Jason DBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat Chilled Family FunSunday, 26th March 2017We had a great chilled family day out at Puxton Park. Our daughter loves the animal interactions where the staff are brilliant at answering questions and letting the children get involved. She also... Read full review
- trolfeyBathTrip Type:FamilyHaven't laughed so much in agesSunday, 26th March 2017Visited Puxton Park with my daughter and granddaugher...what a great place. Very reasonable entry fee, with concessions too, £1 for some animal feed, then once in the grounds everything is free... Read full review
- Samantha WBath, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAmazing day outSaturday, 25th March 2017We visited Puxton park for the first time we had a lovely day. We seen a variety of animals and were able to feed some. Our little girl absolutely loved this place (she is 22 months). She was able to... Read full review
Weston Super Mare
Tel: +44 (0)1934 523 500
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|