The West Country is well known for its cider, ooh Aar Farmer types, and the Wurzels. West Country Games embraces all these stereotypes in the form of a range of nine side-splitting activities.
West Country Games is Bristol's most popular group activity day, especially suited to stag, hen, birthday and team building groups. Using large inflatables, catapults, fat suits and bungees the hilarious and completely unique games will have you all rolling in the hay with laughter. They have also been rated as Bristol's #1 outdoor activity on Trip Advisor during 2016.
Your day will include all 9 crazy games, individual group photos of the day and also a proper job prize for the overall winner of your group. Dressing up in your West Country finest adds to the fun, and there’s a further prize for the best dressed team.
Adults of all ages and physical ability can take part - some of the most appreciative feedback comes from those you'd least expect to enjoy a day of this nature.
You will be allocated your own enthusiastic Activity Host on arrival, who will lead you around the games and keep the energy levels high. Everyone will take part on each of the games and only your group will be using each piece of equipment, meaning maximum team bonding to set up the weekend ahead!
West Country Games are based just 10 minutes the centre of Bristol on a working farm in the glorious Somerset countryside. They are open on Saturdays from March through to October and sessions take place at 10.30am or 1.30pm. There is also a farm restaurant, shop and paddock containing various cute animals, all of which provides the perfect setting for your day out in the country.
From November to March the events switch to cosy barn-themed indoor sports hall not far from the centre of Bristol. A new venture for 2016/17, this event is sure to be just as popular as the outdoor activities.
Bookings can be made online and the friendly West Country team can also offer accommodation packages and additional activities.
"Get down to West Country Games for the time of yer life - The best pick of all the Bristol activities on offer".
- Celebrity connection - The Wurzels
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Cater for groups
- Watch the Video
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good75
- Laura CAberdare, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayHilarious day outTuesday, 28th March 2017Great fun day out and would definitely do it again. Only downfall was having to queue but this can't be helped. Read full review
- Jredgley1Bath, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayHen PartyMonday, 27th March 2017Brilliant activity for any occasion! We had 19 people but were accommodated really well and still had a lot of fun altogether despite being split for some games. Would definitely recommend it and do... Read full review
- Robyn CChester, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayFun even for all!Monday, 20th March 2017Participated in these games on a hen do. Unfortunatley the weather wasn't too great when we went which put a bit of a damper on the events but we persevered and had a great time! The only downside is... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 370 0640