Alison Court – Serviced Apartments has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Alison Court serviced apartments offer modern city living in one of the most desirable areas of Bristol.
Situated in Clifton, these bright studio apartments are completely private and self-contained offering stylish, high-quality living. Nestled among the imposing grandeur of houses on Apsley Road in Clifton, this building brings harmony to those who stay there. Its stunning surroundings and idyllic location make it the perfect spot to visit everything Bristol has to offer.
Superbly located close to the shops, restaurants and cafes of Whiteladies Road and the beautiful open space of the Downs – Bristol’s green playground. With the city’s commercial hubs readily accessible Alison Court is perfect for both business and pleasure.
Alison Court also has the added benefit of onsite parking.
Covid-19 update: Alison Court is serviced by a friendly, professional team, who provide regular cleaning and support. New procedures have been put in place in light of Covid-19 including remote booking and key allocation, hand sanitisers distributed throughout the property and enhanced cleaning and sanitising of apartments after each stay. A full list can be found here.
Urban Creation, the owner of Alison Court, is a well-established, successful local business, which develops and manages a portfolio of stylish, supremely comfortable and secure boutique apartments and houses in Bristol.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2
- ExploreXILondon, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessThe trip that never happened!Tuesday, 31st March 2020I booked a stay at Alison Court as a healthcare key worker. I was scheduled to attend training day that was unfortunately cancelled. Despite not actually staying at the property, I felt compelled to... Read full review
- lewismyers111Birmingham, United KingdomJust what we were looking for.Friday, 4th September 2020Alison court was just what we wanted. We were able to check in completely contact-less which helped you to feel safe during the current health measures. We parked in the small car park at the rear of... Read full review
- lewismyersBirmingham, United KingdomJust what we neededSaturday, 1st May 2021Alison court was just what we wanted. We were able to check in completely contact-less which helped you to feel safe during the current health measures. We parked in the small car park at the rear of... Read full review