Clevedon Hall Estate is a stunning Victorian Mansion House situated on the coast in Clevedon, North Somerset. Boasting 25 sumptuous bedroom suites, exquisite food from Head Chef Alan Jones, diverse meeting and event space inside and out makes Clevedon Hall a fantastically well equipped and dynamic venue. It is a private and exclusive venue offering 5 star, bespoke hospitality services.
The continuing partnerships with local suppliers allow them to offer alternative and sometimes quirky activities for Team building and away-day platforms. These include clay-pigeon shooting, paintballing, quad biking, geese herding, kayaking and canoeing in the recently renovated marine Marlens Lake to name a few.
Their unique position just minutes from junction 20 off the M5, 25 minutes from Bristol Airport and Parkway & Temple Meads railway stations, makes the Hall superbly accessible.
You could not wish for a more perfect retreat to do business, relax with fine wines, enjoy their fine dining experience and stay overnight in one of their stunning bedrooms. This is a unique, gem of a venue and they look forward to welcoming all guests from around the globe. With a multi-lingual staff on hand, they are able to offer that extra, personalised service to guests from many cultures.
Clevedon Hall is a truly rare find in the South West and the UK.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||£140.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*We require a minimum occupancy of 10 rooms to be booked (as a private venue).
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Serves Local Food
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area - Private gardens
- Spa and Treatment Room
- Country house
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Bulgarian spoken
- French spoken
- Mandarin spoken
- Access to golf course - Clevedon GC 5 minutes - Long Ashton GC 15 minutes.
- Fishing - Sea fishing off Pier
- Other sporting facilities - Canoeing/Kayaking, Clay pigeon shooting, paintballing, kart off-roading, quad-biking
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Complimentary
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Four poster beds available - Available in one room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)1275 795 895