The Days Inn Michaelwood M5 hotel provides the perfect base for exploring Gloucestershire. Nearby attractions such as Gloucester Cathedral, Berkley Castle, and Slimbridge Wetlands Centre are all within half an hour's drive. Bristol is also within easy reach, and the city's airport is only 40 minutes away.
The hotel is close to restaurants including KFC, Burger King, and Starbucks, located within the Welcome Break Michaelwood North M5 services.
The hotel has 39 guest rooms, with in room tea and coffee making facilities, a hair dryer, iron, ironing board, and HD TV. Plus, you can also enjoy free parking and complimentary Wi-Fi with every stay.
Rooms are available in a double, twin, and triple layout for your convenience.
The hotel is ideal for families. With family rooms available to book and baby cots available on request.
The Days Inn Sedgemoor doesn’t just cater for your human family, pets are also welcome for a small surcharge. Just add them on to your stay as part of the booking process.
There are accessible rooms for visitors with specific mobility requirements available to book online. You can also reach out to the hotel directly to ensure that these rooms are appropriate.
- Accommodation available for visitors with disabilities
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good203
- ChirpyLassFowey, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLovelySunday, 31st July 2022Lovely hotel and friendly staff. So clean everywhere in the room. Pretty good nights sleep. Can’t hear the motorway or any kinda traffic noise from anywhere. Dogs are welcome and there’s a green area... Read full review
- normaberretManchester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery handySaturday, 6th August 2022Very handy hotel on the M5. Nice hotel to stop on the way back from a long journey in cornwall. Staff were great and the rooms were lovely. Had everything needed for the night so will remember this... Read full review
- R9399YRrichardsTrip Type:BusinessMost convenientMonday, 8th August 2022Louise and the team are great. The location on the M5 is so handy. The rooms are spotless. Service area provides food and shopping, but local town and villages are easily accessed. Animal... Read full review