The Days Inn Sedgemoor M5 hotel is located between Junctions 21 and 22 of the M5. Positioned within easy access of Weston-super-Mare, Clevedon, and Bristol, the hotel also provides the perfect stop-off point for those travelling to or from Cornwall and the South West. Bristol Airport is just over half an hour's drive, and Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge, and Glastonbury can all be reached in 30 minutes.
The hotel is close to restaurants and shops such as Burger King, Subway, Starbucks, and WHSmith, located within the Welcome Break Sedgemoor North M5 services.
The Days Inn Sedgemoor M5 hotel was refurbished to a high standard in June 2021
The hotel has 40 modern guest rooms, with in room tea and coffee making facilities, a hair dryer, iron, ironing board, and HD TV. Plus, you can also enjoy free parking and complimentary Wi-Fi with every stay.
Rooms are available in a double, twin, and triple layout for your convenience.
The hotel is ideal for families. With family rooms available to book and baby cots available on request.
The Days Inn Sedgemoor doesn’t just cater for your human family, pets are also welcome for a small surcharge. Just add them on to your stay as part of the booking process.
There are accessible rooms for visitors with specific mobility requirements available to book online. You can also reach out to the hotel directly to ensure that these rooms are appropriate.
- Accommodation available for visitors with disabilities
- Family Friendly
- Ironing facilities
- Pets accepted
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
Room / Unit Features
- Free View TV
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good269
- andrea ewales ukTrip Type:FamilyUndecidedMonday, 1st August 2022We have just stayed here for 5 nights and as much as I would love to slate it i dont think it deserves it we had a freshley revamped room that was spotless but i had ordered a room with a single bed... Read full review
- sfarre714873Birmingham, United KingdomFriendly clean tidy ... child friendly and very comfortableWednesday, 3rd August 2022Stayed here with a 1 Yr old and 9 Yr old they loved it .. all staff helpful and polite very clean tidy and quiet booked again for August beat night sleep very comfortable. Beds were very comfy smelt... Read full review
- emmalH6656AKRedruth, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat stay!Wednesday, 10th August 2022Stayed with 2 other family members. We had a great stay and a special thank you to Elaine (assistance manager) who made our stay even more pleasurable. She went above and beyond to make sure we... Read full review