Holiday Inn Bristol Airport
Tel: +44 (0)1934 861 123
The Holiday Inn Bristol Airport is a modern hotel near Bristol Airport, combining a warm, friendly welcome with clever, contemporary facilities, all of which is offered at competitive, great-value rates.
Ideally located just three miles from Bristol Airport, the hotel gives easy access to Bristol Airport’s car parking and also a 24hr shuttle bus is available, a fee is applicable, (children under 12 travel free).
Nestled in countryside at the foot of the Mendip Hills in Somerset, this hotel is a popular choice with both the business and leisure traveller. It offers an easily accessible gateway to the delights of the South West, including Weston super Mare, Glastonbury, Wells, Cheddar Caves & Gorge and Wookey Hole, whilst being within easy reach of the motorway network, including the M4 and M5. Bristol is only 12 miles away and the historic city of Bath is just 19 miles away.
The hotel bedrooms have been designed to create a comfortable, modern and pleasurable environment and feature en suite power shower and bath, satellite TV (with pay-per-view movies), tea/coffee facilities, hairdryers and are all fully air conditioned.
The hotel offers a choice of dining to cater for all tastes and requirements, with seasonal menus featuring freshly-prepared local produce, individually cooked to order. The Spot Bar & Kitchen serves the traditional Holiday Inn buffet breakfast, consisting of a full selection of hot and cold dishes, fruit and beverages. For those guests catching an early flight, the hotel offers a self-service continental breakfast from 04:00 and the full English buffet breakfast from 06:00 daily.
The Spot Kitchen & Bar also offers a constantly changing stylish and modern bistro evening menu, each dish freshly prepared, with an extensive wine list to compliment your selection. Vegetarian options are available, too.
The Bar & Lounge offers service throughout the day with a host of morning coffee and a lounge menu, featuring a wide variety of hot and cold snacks and vegetarian options. And if you prefer a cold drink the bar has a broad selection of beers and spirits from around the world.
Room service is offered 24 hours a day to allow you to relax in the privacy of your own room.
Kids stay and eat free - Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 9th Dec 2019
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 10th Dec 2019
- No. of Nights:
|Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service - Available 24 hours
- Serve breakfast - Continental Self Serve Breakfast from 04:00 and Full English Buffet from 06:00.
- Serve evening meal - Wide-range Bistro Menu.
- Serve lunch - Lounge menu available.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities - Three meeting rooms
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - German, Polish, Russian, Slovak
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Accessible Rooms
- In countryside
- German spoken
- Polish spoken
- Russian spoken
- Gym - Mini gym
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Parking is charged at £5.00 per night whilst staying at the hotel. For additional parking, a further fee is applicable. Please contact the hotel for more information, using the details found on the booking confirmation
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available - smoking
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good352
- Barry_SuffolkBury St Edmunds, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessEasy to find, well appointed and generally well up to the Holiday Inn standardWednesday, 27th November 2019The first impression is that this hotel has had a bit of a face lift. Everywhere looked modern and very clean. Staff very enthusiastic and helpful. Bedroom had two single beds pushed together... Read full review
- DavidR6140Wirral, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWeekend family visitFriday, 29th November 2019I must admit to being pleasantly surprised during our visit. Our room was very comfortable, especially the bed, slept like a log all 3 nights. The breakfasts were plentiful and tasty. The staff were... Read full review
- catrinabracewellPadiham, United Kingdomgreat serviceWednesday, 4th December 2019just to say that i was so pleased with the service received by Sasha Wong the manager of the hotel. She was so helpful with my problem and she sorted it out quickly. Ive never been to a Holiday Inn... Read full review