Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre, located perfectly opposite Cabot Circus shopping centre the modern contemporary hotel offers a range of spacious rooms including balcony rooms overlooking the city. Only a stone throw away from the main bus station, a 15 minutes walk to Temple Meads railway station & easy drive in/out to M4/M5 motorways.
The fully furnished venue has 127 standard rooms, 24 executive rooms, and 4 suites with the latest audio visual equipment, modern fully-equipped gym, open kitchen restaurant, a bar with lounge area and 7 floors of car parking with 7 flexible meeting rooms, banqueting and function facilities. All rooms have high power rain showers and baths in some, led TVs, multimedia hubs, individual climate control, iHome docking alarm clocks, mini-bars, safe, complimentary coffee/tea facilities. The executive rooms have all features of standard rooms with 40” led TVs, bath robes / slippers and illuminated mirrors with electronic facility for shaving. The suites additionally enjoy 2 led TVs, spa bath, walk-in separate shower, TVs in bathrooms, feature fire, trouser press, Nespresso machine & Playstation 4 game console.
You can check in after 3pm and don't have to check out until 11am on the day of your departure.
The staff eagerly awaits to welcome you to the latest iconic hotel in Bristol.
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 26th May 2019
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 27th May 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Accessible Room||from £89.95 to £199.95 per room (room only)|
|Double with Sofa Bed and Bath||from £99.95 to £209.99 per room (room only)|
|Executive - Sofa Bed & Bath||from £139.95 to £249.95 per room (room only)|
|Executive Room with Shower||from £129.95 to £239.95 per room (room only)|
|Standard Double with Shower||from £89.00 to £199.99 per room (room only)|
|Standard Twin with Shower||from £89.00 to £199.99 per room (room only)|
|Suite||from £179.95 to £289.95 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre - Located 1 mile from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station, 9 miles from Bristol Airport and within minutes of the M32, leading to M4 and M5 motorway network.
- Gym - Panoramic fitness suite open from 7.00am
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Car Parking is available at the adjacent NCP st a reduced rate of £15 per 24 hours
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good550
- Louise068Stockton on Tees, UKTrip Type:FamilyNot for us...Friday, 17th May 2019Our stay at this hotel started badly with difficulty parking in the next door NCP followed by a reception area that must have been 100 degrees as the air conditioning was not working and the sun... Read full review
- jadePemboWolverhampton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesTerrible room serviceMonday, 20th May 2019Me and my husband stayed here for 2 nights last weekend, parking is an NCP car park directly under the hotel which is good but is £17.50 a day so he prepared to add that on top of your room price... Read full review
- executivesuitebridgwaterTrip Type:CouplesGood , but still they dont learnThursday, 23rd May 2019One night stay 22.05.19 , requested and got early check in . No welcome letter anymore and no room upgrade despite being "Spire" . The staff are overall very good and no complaints there . My main... Read full review