Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre, located perfectly opposite Cabot Circus shopping centre the modern contemporary hotel offers a range of spacious rooms including balcony rooms overlooking the city. Only a stone throw away from the main bus station, a 15 minutes walk to Temple Meads railway station & easy drive in/out to M4/M5 motorways.
The fully furnished venue has 127 standard rooms, 24 executive rooms, and 4 suites with the latest audio visual equipment, modern fully-equipped gym, open kitchen restaurant, a bar with lounge area and 7 floors of car parking with 7 flexible meeting rooms, banqueting and function facilities. All rooms have high power rain showers and baths in some, led TVs, multimedia hubs, individual climate control, iHome docking alarm clocks, mini-bars, safe, complimentary coffee/tea facilities. The executive rooms have all features of standard rooms with 40” led TVs, bath robes / slippers and illuminated mirrors with electronic facility for shaving. The suites additionally enjoy 2 led TVs, spa bath, walk-in separate shower, TVs in bathrooms, feature fire, trouser press, Nespresso machine & Playstation 4 game console.
You can check in after 3pm and don't have to check out until 11am on the day of your departure.
The staff eagerly awaits to welcome you to the latest iconic hotel in Bristol.
- Arrival Date:
- Tues , 27th Aug 2019
- Departure Date:
- Wed , 28th Aug 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Accessible Room||from £89.95 to £199.95 per room (room only)|
|Double with Sofa Bed and Bath||from £99.95 to £209.99 per room (room only)|
|Executive - Sofa Bed & Bath||from £139.95 to £249.95 per room (room only)|
|Executive Room with Shower||from £129.95 to £239.95 per room (room only)|
|Standard Double with Shower||from £89.00 to £199.99 per room (room only)|
|Standard Twin with Shower||from £89.00 to £199.99 per room (room only)|
|Suite||from £179.95 to £289.95 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre - Located 1 mile from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station, 9 miles from Bristol Airport and within minutes of the M32, leading to M4 and M5 motorway network.
- Gym - Panoramic fitness suite open from 7.00am
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Car Parking is available at the adjacent NCP st a reduced rate of £15 per 24 hours
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good559
- Javier GConvenient and comfortableMonday, 19th August 2019Even though getting there by car was complicated because of the road works we had a comfortable stay and a good breakfast. It's a modern building, conveniently placed, helpful staff... we would come... Read full review
- Eddie020173Staines, United KingdomTrip Type:Businessvery good hotelSaturday, 24th August 2019I stayed here as part of a large coach party the room I was in (403) was very clean and well presented the staff were very friendly and polite the fact the reception was on the second floor was a bit... Read full review
- nojblockTrip Type:FamilyGood stop over experienceSaturday, 24th August 2019Stayed on the way to and on the way back for a family holiday in Cornwall. Good hotel, clean enough and maybe the rooms are just slightly tired. I am IHG platinum so get to see a lot of the brand... Read full review