Leigh Farm is a family run working farm rearing mainly cattle, also a small amount of pigs and sheep. The farm is set quietly within 140 acres at the back of Pensford Village between Bath and Bristol.
The natural stone built conversion formerly cow stalls now form one and two bedroomed terraced bungalow style self catering accommodation for couples or families of 2 or 4 persons (additional person on z-bed). Served by gravel path with 2 steps down from lawn level. All have shower rooms with toilet and basin and heating by night storage heaters. Bed linen supplied, metered electricity, washing machines in some and good external drying facilities.
• There is ample parking, though not wheel chair friendly but suitable for persons with limited mobility.
• They are an animal farm and therefore unable to accept pets.
• The Farmhouse is multi-levelled and unsuitable for persons with mobility difficulties.
• They have many species of wild life around the ponds set close to the farmhouse.
• Within walking distance is the village with a General Store and Post Office and, several pubs serving meals.
• Further afield are the famous Chew Valley and Blagdon Lakes, famous for trout fishing and sailing.
Map & Directions
From M5 junction 18Leave Bristol on A37 (Wells/Shepton Mallet). In Pensford, cross the bridge and turn left then immediately right. Continue up the long hill out of the village. Leigh Farm is on the left-hand side.
Public Transport DirectionsFor comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- hamteethTrip Type:FamilyGreat self cateringWednesday, 17th June 2015Self catering units perfect to use a a base if traveling around bath and Somerset. Quite farm location nice scenery and owners.😃 Some facilities may be slightly dated but they are fine for what you... Read full review
- Deborah RDownham Market, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelLovely Self Catering In Gorgeous CountrysideSunday, 3rd May 2015I have recently spent a week staying at Leigh Farm whilst doing a course locally. Overall I was very pleased with the stay. The bungalow is basic but clean with good self catering facilities. The... Read full review
- RiotstarUnited KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBasic chalets, nice setting and good location for BathThursday, 7th July 2011We had a family holiday to Leigh Farm in August 2010, staying for the balloon fiesta weekend. The chalets are basic, but have cooking things, TVs and all the sorts of things one would expect for... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)1761 490281