Mercure Bristol Holland House has reopened and you can make a booking via their website. They have introduced elevated hygiene & prevention measures to ensure your safety. The ALLSAFE label represents their new cleanliness & prevention standards and provides assurance that these standards have been met in the hotel.
Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel is a 4-star luxury hotel within a central location, with on-site car parking and within a few minutes’ walk away from the Bristol Temple Meads railway station, as well as the Harbourside and the business district.
In fact, the hotel sits within close proximity to all of the city’s most exciting attractions, events and the vibrant city that offers shopping, theatre and the arts. From the waterfront restaurants and bars to Broadmead, Cabot Circus and the Galleries shopping development and We The Curious, Brunel's SS Great Britain and M Shed.
Rooms and amenities
The Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel has 275 stylish spacious stylish bedrooms all with big beds, free quality Wi-Fi access throughout the whole hotel, fitness suite and a large indoor heated swimming pool. Urban Bar and Kitchen has a focus on producing modern dishes made from seasonal, sustainable and where possible local produce. With a selection of delicious menus which have been created by their Chef and his team, it’s the perfect place for both guests and visitors to dine.
Spacious bedrooms including interconnecting bedrooms, family friendly dining with creative children’s menu to inspire, an indoor heated swimming pool and located to loads of family attractions all make this the ideal hotel to stay.
You may also like
Take a 3D virtual tour of Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel
- Arrival Date:
- Tues , 27th Oct 2020
- Departure Date:
- Wed , 28th Oct 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double ensuite||from £85.00 to £170.00 per room (room only)|
|Family (ensuite)||from £85.00 to £170.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Ensuite||from £85.00 to £170.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2018
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Free car parking
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Spa and Treatment Room
- Swimming Pool
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Spa facilities
- Indoor pool
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Chargeable
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1279
- W0ckysSaundersfoot, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThankyou for Great stay!Sunday, 11th October 2020Great location, great car park, great staff! All the staff were very helpful from the reception staff to the bar staff nothing was too much trouble also I’d like to make a special mention to Katie... Read full review
- Bekky BTrip Type:Couples1 night stay room 408Wednesday, 21st October 2020Positive/negative review Me and my partner chose this hotel based off of reviews and photos, I’d previously stayed at the Mercure grand hotel and it was great! We just chose to stay here as it was... Read full review
- Tiny_Tourist101Oakhill, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat Short Weekend StaySaturday, 24th October 2020We stayed for one night here and it was great! Our room was clean and we felt it was Covid secure. Normal amenities such as TV and facilities were good. The only difficulty I had was using the coffee... Read full review