Mercure Bristol Holland House has reopened and you can make a booking via their website. They have introduced elevated hygiene & prevention measures to ensure your safety. The ALLSAFE label represents their new cleanliness & prevention standards and provides assurance that these standards have been met in the hotel.
Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel is a 4-star luxury hotel within a central location, with on-site car parking and within a few minutes’ walk away from the Bristol Temple Meads railway station, as well as the Harbourside and the business district.
In fact, the hotel sits within close proximity to all of the city’s most exciting attractions, events and the vibrant city that offers shopping, theatre and the arts. From the waterfront restaurants and bars to Broadmead, Cabot Circus and the Galleries shopping development and We The Curious, Brunel's SS Great Britain and M Shed.
Rooms and amenities
The Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel has 275 stylish spacious stylish bedrooms all with big beds, free quality Wi-Fi access throughout the whole hotel, fitness suite and a large indoor heated swimming pool. Urban Bar and Kitchen has a focus on producing modern dishes made from seasonal, sustainable and where possible local produce. With a selection of delicious menus which have been created by their Chef and his team, it’s the perfect place for both guests and visitors to dine.
Spacious bedrooms including interconnecting bedrooms, family friendly dining with creative children’s menu to inspire, an indoor heated swimming pool and located to loads of family attractions all make this the ideal hotel to stay.
You may also like
Take a 3D virtual tour of Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel
- Arrival Date:
- Fri , 14th Aug 2020
- Departure Date:
- Sat , 15th Aug 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double ensuite||from £85.00 to £170.00 per room (room only)|
|Family (ensuite)||from £85.00 to £170.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Ensuite||from £85.00 to £170.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2018
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Free car parking
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Spa and Treatment Room
- Swimming Pool
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Spa facilities
- Indoor pool
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Chargeable
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1275
- turntanisouth WalesTrip Type:CouplesOkSaturday, 8th August 2020Great location. We stayed over night on a Saturday. Rooms spotlessly clean with comfortable large bed . Air conditioning was very very noisy so with no window to open and it being hot we had to put... Read full review
- ccurateLondon, United KingdomToilet troublesSunday, 9th August 2020We have previously stayed in this hotel and had good stays, my partner has walking difficulties so we book an easy access room, where possible, on this occasion upon arrival in our room, the toilet... Read full review
- RunawaytrailTrip Type:FamilyGood size room and comfyMonday, 10th August 2020Stayed just one night with family. Twin / family room was a very good size (much more than the 20sq m suggested on the website), comfy and modern. We paid £90 RO which I felt was good value. We had... Read full review