Mercure Bristol Holland House has reopened and you can make a booking via their website. They have introduced elevated hygiene & prevention measures to ensure your safety. The ALLSAFE label represents their new cleanliness & prevention standards and provides assurance that these standards have been met in the hotel.
Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel is a 4-star luxury hotel within a central location, with on-site car parking and within a few minutes’ walk away from the Bristol Temple Meads railway station, as well as the Harbourside and the business district.
In fact, the hotel sits within close proximity to all of the city’s most exciting attractions, events and the vibrant city that offers shopping, theatre and the arts. From the waterfront restaurants and bars to Broadmead, Cabot Circus and the Galleries shopping development and We The Curious, Brunel's SS Great Britain and M Shed.
Rooms and amenities
The Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel has 275 stylish spacious stylish bedrooms all with big beds, free quality Wi-Fi access throughout the whole hotel, fitness suite and a large indoor heated swimming pool. Urban Bar and Kitchen has a focus on producing modern dishes made from seasonal, sustainable and where possible local produce. With a selection of delicious menus which have been created by their Chef and his team, it’s the perfect place for both guests and visitors to dine.
Spacious bedrooms including interconnecting bedrooms, family friendly dining with creative children’s menu to inspire, an indoor heated swimming pool and located to loads of family attractions all make this the ideal hotel to stay.
You may also like
Take a 3D virtual tour of Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel
- Arrival Date:
- Thur , 6th Aug 2020
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 7th Aug 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double ensuite||from £85.00 to £170.00 per room (room only)|
|Family (ensuite)||from £85.00 to £170.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Ensuite||from £85.00 to £170.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2018
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Free car parking
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Spa and Treatment Room
- Swimming Pool
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Spa facilities
- Indoor pool
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Chargeable
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1273
- Marshall50Warwick, United KingdomRelaxing stopoverTuesday, 28th July 2020We stayed for a night in July, whichvwasca repeat visit to this spacious hotel. The hotel had put in place sensible, clear and simple measures regards Covid-19. We pre- checked in and on arrival... Read full review
- christiancaliLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOK - not 4 star though...Sunday, 2nd August 2020Visited here for a 3 night stay after after our original booking was cancelled at another hotel in the mecure chain. This hotel honoured the lower price and kept our original rate. The hotel itself... Read full review
- Vogueidea16United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat value for money and lovely Privilege RoomsSunday, 2nd August 2020We booked the Mercure Holland House as a much needed first post-Covid lockdown hotel stay for my husband’s birthday. Having stayed previously at it’s Cardiff counterpart and been impressed, we felt... Read full review