Premier Suites Bristol Redcliffe are situated in the heart of Bristol's bustling city centre, within walking distance of Bristol Temple Meads railway station, the waterfront bars and restaurants and the Cabot Circus shopping complex.
The serviced apartments offer a convenient alternative to a traditional hotel stay. A home away from home, they offer one or two bedrooms, bathroom, living room and kitchen. Each of the apartments are all fully equipped and furnished in a modern and contemporary style.
Facilities include fresh linen/towels, toiletries, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, TV, radio alarm clock, direct-dial telephone, washer/dryer, dishwasher, cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer and cutlery/crockery. Premier Apartments Bristol also offers continental breakfast and dinner options, with all food locally-sourced and freshly made in a nearby restaurant.
The following services are also available, some of which come with a small charge: express check out, intercom security, laundry/dry cleaning service, restaurant delivery service, safety deposit boxes and onsite car parking. Car parking must be arranged in advance and is charged at £12 per day. Additional cars are also charged at £12 per day.
For groups, Premier Suites Bristol Redcliffe take a security deposit of £250 per apartment, which is refundable and there to cover any extras and/or breakages.
Under no circumstances is an apartment to be sub-let by the occupier. Failure to adhere to this will result in the occupant being evicted and the non-payment of commission to any third party agent.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - on request - no charge
- City Centre Location
- Linen provided
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Daily rates available
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Colour Television
- Drying Facilities
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ironing Facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- Microwave in all units
- Modem Point
- Washing Machine
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good88
- Ellie_in_PerthTrip Type:Friends getawayOur booking was cancelledTuesday, 24th July 2018Despite booking several apartments for our party of 12 many months in advance, the Premier Suites emailed us 3 days before our arrival to advise that they could no longer honour our booking as they... Read full review
- Rhys PPenzance, United KingdomWeekend awayWednesday, 4th July 2018Very small apartment, tiny stair case going upstairs to the living room and reception not very helpful, boiler cut out 3 times during our stay and night porter took a long time each time we asked... Read full review
- errol20Mumbai, IndiaTrip Type:BusinessAmazingThursday, 14th June 2018A self service apartment with all the amenities that you could possibly ask for making it much more comfortable than a hotel in some many ways. Very polite staff and service is great. Would... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 954 4800
- 3-4 Visit England Stars Serviced Apartment
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2014