Queenwood Lodge is a beautiful Georgian Manor House set within immaculate lawned gardens, overlooking the championship golf course on the Bowood Estate, available for exclusive hire all year round.
Sleeping up to eight guests in four luxury double or twin en-suite bedrooms, the Lodge offers flexible and relaxed living space, including a beautiful lounge with stunning fireplace, study, bar and atmospheric dining room, including your own host and chef.
The wonderful interior design and sumptuous furnishings give a real feeling of luxury and the overall feeling of welcoming comfort and warmth will make you feel you are home from home.
Access is also available to the rest of the beautiful Bowood Estate during your stay:
• 18 hole championship golf course designed by Dave Thomas, 3 hole academy course, driving range and putting green.
• Hotel bars, restaurant and Clubhouse brassiere.
• ‘The Spa’ with infinity pool, Jacuzzi, rock sauna, crystal steam room, aromatherapy showers, gym and treatment rooms.
• Bowood House & Gardens, home to the Marquis and Marchioness of Lansdowne, including 100 acres of beautiful parkland designed by ‘Capability’ Brown, one of the UK’s most extensive adventure playgrounds, Tractor Ted’s Little Farm and undercover soft play area (during the open season only – April to November).
• The stunning Rhododendron Walks, a woodland oasis offers breath taking vistas of colour covering over 70 acres (during the flowering season only - late April to early June).
With rates from just £140.00 per person, per night, based on 8 people staying, including a Champagne & canapé reception, dinner, bed and breakfast, there are so many ways to enjoy Queenwood Lodge:
For further information or to make a reservation, please contact hotel reception on 01249 822228, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.bowood.org.
- Bar - The Clubhouse Brassiere Bar & The Shelburne Bar
- Restaurant - The Clubhouse Brassiere & The Shelburne Restaurant
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Available for wedding receptions
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Country house
- In countryside
- Access to golf course - 18 hole championship golf course, 3 hole academy course, driving range and putting green.
- Fishing - Permit holders only
- Gym - On hotel site
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Infinity pool, jacuzzi, rock sauna, crystal steam room, aromatherapy showers, gym, spa bar and treatment rooms
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - During the open season (April to November), Bowood House & Gardens, including the adventure playground, Tractor Ted’s Little Farm, indoor soft play area and Treehouse Café
- Sauna - On hotel site
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Plentiful, on site & complimentary
Room / Unit Features
- DVD Player in all bedrooms - Available on request
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- iPod Dock
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Washing Machine
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)1249 822 228