Welcome to Bristol's Rock N Bowl Hostel. Set above The Lanes perfectly located in the centre of Bristol, our backpackers' hostel is a great base for your stay in the city.
You and your friends can have the choice of different size dormitories - 2 - 20 beds to a room, and female only accommodation. They are also one of the only budget hostels in Bristol that can accommodate large groups, such as international groups and educational tours. The rooms are big simple and uncluttered. The hostel is a smart, clean place to stay with excellent facilities at a very good price, especially the weekly rate.
Staying at the Rock and Bowl also gives you exclusive access to their ground floor bar called The Lanes, which houses a retro bowling alley, bar and karaoke room. You'll get the best deals on pizza, beer and club nights.
You may also like
- YouTube video
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Cooking facilities for guests' use
- Accept coach parties
- Cater for females - Female only dorms available.
- Cater for groups
- Cater for individuals
- Cater for males
- Drying Facilities
- Regular evening entertainment - Bands, DJ's. Check 'The Lanes'website for details.
- Separate guests' lounge
- Film or TV location - Please get in contact if you would like to use the venue for filming of photoshoots.
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Old Labour Exchange.
- Other sporting facilities - Bowling
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - NCP opposite Hostel, The Grand Hotel, the Galleries and Cabot Circus
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good263
- olih484Trip Type:Friends getawayGood for someMonday, 27th January 2020Stayed here in Jan 2020 for a weekend for a stag do. Worked really well for us as a group, but perhaps a large part of that was that we didn’t return to the hostel until the early hours so weren’t... Read full review
- miriammS9864CPTrip Type:Friends getawayCheap stay for no sleepThursday, 20th February 2020I really do not recommend staying here. We couldn't get any sleep at all throughout the night due to the insanely loud music playing downstairs in what I suppose was a bowling alley/club. The bed was... Read full review
- ninacS5955WSTrip Type:Friends getawayHostel in BristolMonday, 9th March 2020We slept in a 20 person bed room (2 girls) and felt completely uncomfortable our whole stay long. It was very very dirty especially the toilets looked like the have never been cleaned and in general... Read full review