Welcome to Bristol's Rock N Bowl Hostel. Set above The Lanes perfectly located in the centre of Bristol, our backpackers' hostel is a great base for your stay in the city.
You and your friends can have the choice of different size dormitories - 2 - 20 beds to a room, and female only accommodation. They are also one of the only budget hostels in Bristol that can accommodate large groups, such as international groups and educational tours. The rooms are big simple and uncluttered. The hostel is a smart, clean place to stay with excellent facilities at a very good price, especially the weekly rate.
Staying at the Rock and Bowl also gives you exclusive access to their ground floor bar called The Lanes, which houses a retro bowling alley, bar and karaoke room. You'll get the best deals on pizza, beer and club nights.
You may also like
- YouTube video
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
- Cooking facilities for guests' use
- Accept coach parties
- Cater for females - Female only dorms available.
- Cater for groups
- Cater for individuals
- Cater for males
- Drying Facilities
- Regular evening entertainment - Bands, DJ's. Check 'The Lanes'website for details.
- Separate guests' lounge
- Film or TV location - Please get in contact if you would like to use the venue for filming of photoshoots.
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Old Labour Exchange.
- Other sporting facilities - Bowling
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - NCP opposite Hostel, The Grand Hotel, the Galleries and Cabot Circus
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good262
- cheersmate666Trip Type:Solo travelWorst Hostel I‘ve ever been to!!!Saturday, 23rd November 2019This Hostel is a complete Joke! I paid about 85!!!!£ for 2 Nights Everything is dirty, from the kitchen to the bathroom and the rooms. The rooms are so small and tight that you only just have... Read full review
- 144rosielTrip Type:Friends getawayRefreshed - Good Breakfast - Free gig!!Wednesday, 27th November 2019The hostel is nice and big, plenty of room for eating and relaxing. Downstairs in The Lanes has a bowling alley, pizza and Live music concerts, we got a Free invite because we were guests... Read full review
- LondonwithloveTenerife, SpainTrip Type:Solo travelIt's had a makeover!Wednesday, 27th November 2019Nice to come back and stay again, it's had a makeover much more modern and practical, ping pong, TVs and football table in the common room. Beds are comfy, the buildings clean. They have both single... Read full review