These stunning serviced apartments from SACO (the worldwide serviced apartment network) come in a range of sizes and options to suit all tastes – from studio apartments for 2 people, to 3 bedroom penthouses for the whole family!
Located right in the heart of the city centre, SACO serviced apartments offer a real home-from-home environment for leisure and business travellers. Stacks more space, fully equipped kitchens, separate sleeping and living areas, easy broadband connectivity and full home entertainment systems – you’ll feel more at ease than staying in a traditional hotel with greater freedom and more privacy.
Each stylish and contemporary apartment features designer furniture, spacious living/dining areas, bedrooms with king size beds and contemporary bathrooms. Some apartments benefit from a balcony or large terrace areas with great views over Bristol's popular Harbourside with its great choice of restaurants, bars, visitor attractions and independent cinema. If you're an arts fan you'll be spoilt for choice, with the Bristol Hippodrome and Colston Hall directly opposite the apartments!
Some of Bristol's most popular leisure attractions are within short walking distance of the apartments including At-Bristol, Bristol Aquarium and the award winning, Brunel's SS Great Britain.
Guests further benefit from on site car parking and reception and complimentary WI-FI.
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- In town/city centre
- Gym - Available next door at the Radisson Blu Hotel
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- On site parking - £15 inc VAT - 15 spaces available, must be booked in advance
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- i-pod dock
- Ironing Facilities
- LCD Television
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good75
- lmonk940977Trip Type:FamilyExcellent stay in BristolSunday, 9th September 2018Excellent visit, particularly appreciated the breakfast items! Our first experience of SACO and would highly recommend. Couple of minor points - the sofa bed had not been made up as requested and the... Read full review
- sjones494371Twyford, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWatch out for parking!Thursday, 13th September 2018Everything good about this place except the sneaky way they hide the fact that parking is extra. We thought it was included so arrived at 10pm with a 1yr old and lots of luggage. Turns out it’s not... Read full review
- OzziemoversBalmain, AustraliaTrip Type:CouplesGreat location is about itMonday, 17th September 2018Not a fan I’m afraid. But first to admit apartments with limited reception and services are probably not for us. Arriving after a 24 hour early morning flight a check in time of 4pm is very late... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 970 6999
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Self Catering of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014