SACO Bristol - Broad Quay
Tel: +44 (0)117 970 6999
SACO Bristol - Broad Quay has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
These stunning serviced apartments from SACO, The Serviced Apartment Company, come in a range of sizes and options to suit all tastes – from studio apartments for 2 people, to 3 bedroom penthouses for the whole family!
Located right in the heart of the city centre, SACO serviced apartments offer a real home-from-home environment for leisure and business travellers. Stacks more space, fully equipped kitchens, separate sleeping and living areas, high speed internet and full home entertainment systems – you’ll feel more at ease than staying in a traditional hotel with greater freedom and more privacy.
Each stylish and contemporary apartment features designer furniture, spacious living/dining areas, bedrooms with king size beds and contemporary bathrooms. Some apartments benefit from a balcony or large terrace areas with great views over Bristol's popular Harbourside with its great choice of restaurants, bars, visitor attractions and independent cinema. If you're an arts fan you'll be spoilt for choice, with the Bristol Hippodrome and Colston Hall directly opposite the apartments!
Some of Bristol's most popular leisure attractions are within short walking distance of the apartments including At-Bristol, Bristol Aquarium and the award winning, Brunel's SS Great Britain.
Guests further benefit from on site car parking and reception and complimentary WI-FI.
Key Facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Onsite Parking
- Free fast complimentary WIFI
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Self Catering of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- In town/city centre
- Gym - Available next door at the Radisson Blu Hotel
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- On site parking - £15 inc VAT - 15 spaces available, must be booked in advance
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- i-pod dock
- Ironing Facilities
- LCD Television
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good98
- DavidjosephfourBradley Stoke, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyExcellent accommodation apartment in Bristol.Tuesday, 25th May 2021We found the apartment clean with all items needed for a two day weekend extended stay in Bristol. Being central to Bristol it was easy and quick to visit the sites in Bristol. The bed was excellent... Read full review
- elee671Trip Type:CouplesGreat styingMonday, 31st May 2021Lovely place, great location but just a tiny noisy. Very clean and all amenities included. Lovely staff at the reception and easy check in. Nothing to complain about. Higly recommended! We would... Read full review
- robandgemTrip Type:FamilyGreat for city breakMonday, 31st May 2021Fantastic location in the heart of the harbour Quay area with plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from plus river walks and the shopping centre easily reachable. Roomy, clean and well equipped... Read full review