These stunning serviced apartments from SACO (the worldwide serviced apartment network) come in a range of sizes and options to suit all tastes – from studio apartments for 2 people, to 3 bedroom penthouses for the whole family!
Located right in the heart of the city centre, SACO serviced apartments offer a real home-from-home environment for leisure and business travellers. Stacks more space, fully equipped kitchens, separate sleeping and living areas, easy broadband connectivity and full home entertainment systems – you’ll feel more at ease than staying in a traditional hotel with greater freedom and more privacy.
Each stylish and contemporary apartment features designer furniture, spacious living/dining areas, bedrooms with king size beds and contemporary bathrooms. Some apartments benefit from a balcony or large terrace areas with great views over Bristol's popular Harbourside with its great choice of restaurants, bars, visitor attractions and independent cinema. If you're an arts fan you'll be spoilt for choice, with the Bristol Hippodrome and Colston Hall directly opposite the apartments!
Some of Bristol's most popular leisure attractions are within short walking distance of the apartments including At-Bristol, Bristol Aquarium and the award winning, Brunel's SS Great Britain.
Guests further benefit from on site car parking and reception and complimentary WI-FI.
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Gas inc in rate
- Linen provided
- Open All Year
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Gym - Available next door at the Radisson Blu Hotel
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- On site parking - £15 inc VAT - 15 spaces available, must be booked in advance
- All major credit cards accepted
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- i-pod dock
- Ironing Facilities
- LCD Television
Map & Directions
Leave the M4 at junction 19, then join the M32 motorway signposted Bristol. The M32 becomes A4032 Newfoundland Street - keep in the right hand lanes, continue through sets of traffic lights with large new shopping centre (Cabot Circus) on your left hand side. Keep in left hand lane and turn left at St James Barton roundabout and continue towards city centre. At city centre stay in left hand lane and continue down Colston Avenue which turns to the left and becomes Baldwin Street. Turn right onto Queen Charlotte Street, follow the road round which then becomes Welsh Back (cobbled street) with river on the left hand side. Continue along Welsh Back and go straight ahead at small roundabout along The Grove. Turn right at the traffic lights onto Prince Street (the recommended NCP multi-storey car park is on the left hand side next to The Bristol Hotel). Marsh Street is straight ahead and is at the back of the apartments. Broad Quay is to your left - No car access.
Public Transport Directions
All major Bristol bus routes are available on the centre - directly in front of the apartments. Bristol City Bus Station is just under one mile from SACO Bristol - Broad Quay. Local and national bus services depart from here
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good69
- 313legoVictoria, CanadaTrip Type:FamilyFamily tripTuesday, 7th August 2018Great and spacious apartment in good location. Small issue with parking but worked out fine. Very modern and clean. Limited parking close by so worth the extra money to use their parking garage would... Read full review
- abowde939603Trip Type:Solo travelBroad QuayMonday, 6th August 2018Excellent as always, very good location and facilities. Very polite staff who make check in and out very straightforward and their is always someone on hand for help and assistance if required, will... Read full review
- AZVWalesTrip Type:CouplesGreat.Wednesday, 1st August 2018Fabulous location. Friendly staff. Well-equipped apartment. Handy parking underneath the building. Bit of noise from traffic but they supply ear plugs! Would definitely recommend and will... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 970 6999
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Self Catering of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014