SACO Bristol - Broad Quay
Tel: +44 (0)117 970 6999
These stunning serviced apartments from SACO, The Serviced Apartment Company, come in a range of sizes and options to suit all tastes – from studio apartments for 2 people, to 3 bedroom penthouses for the whole family!
Located right in the heart of the city centre, SACO serviced apartments offer a real home-from-home environment for leisure and business travellers. Stacks more space, fully equipped kitchens, separate sleeping and living areas, high speed internet and full home entertainment systems – you’ll feel more at ease than staying in a traditional hotel with greater freedom and more privacy.
Each stylish and contemporary apartment features designer furniture, spacious living/dining areas, bedrooms with king size beds and contemporary bathrooms. Some apartments benefit from a balcony or large terrace areas with great views over Bristol's popular Harbourside with its great choice of restaurants, bars, visitor attractions and independent cinema. If you're an arts fan you'll be spoilt for choice, with the Bristol Hippodrome and Colston Hall directly opposite the apartments!
Some of Bristol's most popular leisure attractions are within short walking distance of the apartments including At-Bristol, Bristol Aquarium and the award winning, Brunel's SS Great Britain.
Guests further benefit from on site car parking and reception and complimentary WI-FI.
Key Facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Onsite Parking
- Free fast complimentary WIFI
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Self Catering of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- In town/city centre
- Gym - Available next door at the Radisson Blu Hotel
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- On site parking - £15 inc VAT - 15 spaces available, must be booked in advance
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- i-pod dock
- Ironing Facilities
- LCD Television
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good89
- stevew8614Trip Type:CouplesO.K. but let down by minor niggles.Wednesday, 8th January 2020Room and location O.K. but room a bit tired. Towel rail in bathroom and TV in bedroom didn't work, which as this was supposed to be a "superior apartment" wasn't really acceptable. lots of other... Read full review
- Natalie LTrip Type:CouplesVery enjoyableMonday, 20th January 2020Great place to stay at, no real complaints! Great location, cereal for breakfast, heating was great, bathrooms was good, comfy bed, tv in the living room and bedroom! Only wished the kettle was... Read full review
- dpersianAthens, GreeceFEEL LIKE HOMEFriday, 24th January 2020All facilities were fab, great location. Very comfortable, modern and well equipped apartment, convenient for entertainment and eating. I stayed for 11 days and it felt like a home from home with all... Read full review