SACO Bristol - Broad Quay
Tel: +44 (0)117 970 6999
*** SACO Broad Quay in Bristol City Centre continues to fully operate for the NHS, emergency services, government and key workers during this time ***
These stunning serviced apartments from SACO, The Serviced Apartment Company, come in a range of sizes and options to suit all tastes – from studio apartments for 2 people, to 3 bedroom penthouses for the whole family!
Located right in the heart of the city centre, SACO serviced apartments offer a real home-from-home environment for leisure and business travellers. Stacks more space, fully equipped kitchens, separate sleeping and living areas, high speed internet and full home entertainment systems – you’ll feel more at ease than staying in a traditional hotel with greater freedom and more privacy.
Each stylish and contemporary apartment features designer furniture, spacious living/dining areas, bedrooms with king size beds and contemporary bathrooms. Some apartments benefit from a balcony or large terrace areas with great views over Bristol's popular Harbourside with its great choice of restaurants, bars, visitor attractions and independent cinema. If you're an arts fan you'll be spoilt for choice, with the Bristol Hippodrome and Colston Hall directly opposite the apartments!
Some of Bristol's most popular leisure attractions are within short walking distance of the apartments including At-Bristol, Bristol Aquarium and the award winning, Brunel's SS Great Britain.
Guests further benefit from on site car parking and reception and complimentary WI-FI.
Key Facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Onsite Parking
- Free fast complimentary WIFI
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Self Catering of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- In town/city centre
- Gym - Available next door at the Radisson Blu Hotel
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- On site parking - £15 inc VAT - 15 spaces available, must be booked in advance
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- i-pod dock
- Ironing Facilities
- LCD Television
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good94
- Carole CPlymouthTrip Type:CouplesWonderful apartmentsSaturday, 22nd February 2020Wonderful stay in this beautiful apartment. Perfect location, warm welcome and everything you could wish for in spotless, modern accommodation. Highly recommend if you are staying in Bristol for a... Read full review
- SilvercanonfoxBroad Quay SACO ApartmentsThursday, 12th March 2020First off the staff are friendly and very welcoming full marks. The location in my opinion full marks. The cleanliness needs improving. The Apartment we had, had a poor view but your staying in a... Read full review
- asaeed999647Trip Type:BusinessOne of the good onesMonday, 18th May 2020I’d recommend this place as perfect central location, had secure underground parking, contemporary design and very comfortable. Perfect for families, couples or like me the single business traveler... Read full review