SACO Bristol - Broad Quay
Tel: +44 (0)117 970 6999
*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
These stunning serviced apartments from SACO, The Serviced Apartment Company, come in a range of sizes and options to suit all tastes – from studio apartments for 2 people, to 3 bedroom penthouses for the whole family!
Located right in the heart of the city centre, SACO serviced apartments offer a real home-from-home environment for leisure and business travellers. Stacks more space, fully equipped kitchens, separate sleeping and living areas, high speed internet and full home entertainment systems – you’ll feel more at ease than staying in a traditional hotel with greater freedom and more privacy.
Each stylish and contemporary apartment features designer furniture, spacious living/dining areas, bedrooms with king size beds and contemporary bathrooms. Some apartments benefit from a balcony or large terrace areas with great views over Bristol's popular Harbourside with its great choice of restaurants, bars, visitor attractions and independent cinema. If you're an arts fan you'll be spoilt for choice, with the Bristol Hippodrome and Colston Hall directly opposite the apartments!
Some of Bristol's most popular leisure attractions are within short walking distance of the apartments including At-Bristol, Bristol Aquarium and the award winning, Brunel's SS Great Britain.
Guests further benefit from on site car parking and reception and complimentary WI-FI.
Key Facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Onsite Parking
- Free fast complimentary WIFI
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Self Catering of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- In town/city centre
- Gym - Available next door at the Radisson Blu Hotel
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- On site parking - £15 inc VAT - 15 spaces available, must be booked in advance
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- i-pod dock
- Ironing Facilities
- LCD Television
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good97
- monomaidCornwall, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesClassy apartmentMonday, 21st September 2020We really enjoyed our stay here the apartment was gorgeous view fascinating very comfortable well designed... apart from the fact that the weather was 25+ rather warm for the waterside facing one bed... Read full review
- robertgoldstoneLeeds, United KingdomV good overall but noisyWednesday, 23rd September 2020Great accommodation but beware rooms overlooking the main road. Staff couldn’t have been more helpful. Apartment very modern with great facilities. Kitchen and bathrooms were spotless and the... Read full review
- Timbeau67Lincoln, United KingdomCentral accommodationThursday, 24th September 2020Difficult to get to the property if coming by car as recently the road has been changed to a bus only so you need a sat nav to get you near, but the apartment is very good, all amenities and the... Read full review