These stunning serviced apartments from SACO, The Serviced Apartment Company, come in a range of sizes and options to suit all tastes – from studio apartments for 2 people, to 3 bedroom penthouses for the whole family!
Located right in the heart of the city centre, SACO serviced apartments offer a real home-from-home environment for leisure and business travellers. Stacks more space, fully equipped kitchens, separate sleeping and living areas, high speed internet and full home entertainment systems – you’ll feel more at ease than staying in a traditional hotel with greater freedom and more privacy.
Each stylish and contemporary apartment features designer furniture, spacious living/dining areas, bedrooms with king size beds and contemporary bathrooms. Some apartments benefit from a balcony or large terrace areas with great views over Bristol's popular Harbourside with its great choice of restaurants, bars, visitor attractions and independent cinema. If you're an arts fan you'll be spoilt for choice, with the Bristol Hippodrome and Colston Hall directly opposite the apartments!
Some of Bristol's most popular leisure attractions are within short walking distance of the apartments including At-Bristol, Bristol Aquarium and the award winning, Brunel's SS Great Britain.
Guests further benefit from on site car parking and reception and complimentary WI-FI.
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- In town/city centre
- Gym - Available next door at the Radisson Blu Hotel
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- On site parking - £15 inc VAT - 15 spaces available, must be booked in advance
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- i-pod dock
- Ironing Facilities
- LCD Television
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good80
- Adrian CExeter, United KingdomTrip Type:Business2 weeks With SacoSaturday, 20th April 2019Fantastic Stay Fantastic friendly Staff Fantastic Studio apartment Fantastic view with balcony/ City Centre main square. Can become a bit noisy at weekends-outside, but then it is the dead centre of... Read full review
- chrisbJ792HMTrip Type:CouplesEaster stay 2019Monday, 22nd April 2019Great location great clean apartment with everything you need and more staff who are very helpful and will go out of their way to help you even when I left and had forgot something they where quick... Read full review
- susana lBunyola, SpainTrip Type:FamilyComfortable and well locatedTuesday, 23rd April 2019Comfortable apartment with very friendly staff and great location. Near areas of restaurants and supermarkets. Near bus stops. Highly recommended to go with family with children. Although it is very... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 970 6999
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Self Catering of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014