These stunning serviced apartments from SACO, The Serviced Apartment Company, come in a range of sizes and options to suit all tastes – from studio apartments for 2 people, to 3 bedroom penthouses for the whole family!
Located right in the heart of the city centre, SACO serviced apartments offer a real home-from-home environment for leisure and business travellers. Stacks more space, fully equipped kitchens, separate sleeping and living areas, high speed internet and full home entertainment systems – you’ll feel more at ease than staying in a traditional hotel with greater freedom and more privacy.
Each stylish and contemporary apartment features designer furniture, spacious living/dining areas, bedrooms with king size beds and contemporary bathrooms. Some apartments benefit from a balcony or large terrace areas with great views over Bristol's popular Harbourside with its great choice of restaurants, bars, visitor attractions and independent cinema. If you're an arts fan you'll be spoilt for choice, with the Bristol Hippodrome and Colston Hall directly opposite the apartments!
Some of Bristol's most popular leisure attractions are within short walking distance of the apartments including At-Bristol, Bristol Aquarium and the award winning, Brunel's SS Great Britain.
Guests further benefit from on site car parking and reception and complimentary WI-FI.
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- In town/city centre
- Gym - Available next door at the Radisson Blu Hotel
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- On site parking - £15 inc VAT - 15 spaces available, must be booked in advance
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- i-pod dock
- Ironing Facilities
- LCD Television
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good77
- Dream47120258823Nagano, JapanTrip Type:Businessdegraded wind sealTuesday, 12th February 2019there is slight gap between window frame and Sealing rubber and noise from outside can be heard a little loud at night. I stayed different room of same apartment in December and had same experience... Read full review
- maradragomir-ukBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGood for long business stays, but gets a bit noisyWednesday, 13th February 2019I stayed there for 3 weeks. The design is nice, the reception staff is helpful. The cleaning staff was coming in only once a week, garbage you had to dispose off yourself which for the price you pay... Read full review
- Voyage54115290117Lancaster, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyNo more hotels for us!Thursday, 14th February 2019This was our 1st time in a 2 bed Apartment which was modern and so spacious with a kitchen, dining area, living room area, 2 TVs and 2 bathrooms all right in the heart of Bristol; we would book this... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 970 6999
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Self Catering of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014