SACO Bristol - Broad Quay
Tel: +44 (0)117 970 6999
SACO Bristol - Broad Quay has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
These stunning serviced apartments from SACO, The Serviced Apartment Company, come in a range of sizes and options to suit all tastes – from studio apartments for 2 people, to 3 bedroom penthouses for the whole family!
Located right in the heart of the city centre, SACO serviced apartments offer a real home-from-home environment for leisure and business travellers. Stacks more space, fully equipped kitchens, separate sleeping and living areas, high speed internet and full home entertainment systems – you’ll feel more at ease than staying in a traditional hotel with greater freedom and more privacy.
Each stylish and contemporary apartment features designer furniture, spacious living/dining areas, bedrooms with king size beds and contemporary bathrooms. Some apartments benefit from a balcony or large terrace areas with great views over Bristol's popular Harbourside with its great choice of restaurants, bars, visitor attractions and independent cinema. If you're an arts fan you'll be spoilt for choice, with the Bristol Hippodrome and Colston Hall directly opposite the apartments!
Some of Bristol's most popular leisure attractions are within short walking distance of the apartments including At-Bristol, Bristol Aquarium and the award winning, Brunel's SS Great Britain.
Guests further benefit from on site car parking and reception and complimentary WI-FI.
Key Facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Onsite Parking
- Free fast complimentary WIFI
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Self Catering of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- In town/city centre
- Gym - Available next door at the Radisson Blu Hotel
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- On site parking - £15 inc VAT - 15 spaces available, must be booked in advance
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- i-pod dock
- Ironing Facilities
- LCD Television
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good99
- Lorna QGreat StayFriday, 10th September 2021Excellent apartment with all your needs catered for. Everything is very clean. The front desk staff were extremely helpful and friendly. There is some street noise though at night. You have to park... Read full review
- lyrical_touristOxford, United KingdomGreat apartments in a great location marred by more customer service.Friday, 10th September 2021Whilst the apartments feel luxurious and are in a great locations, problems with my bill and the trouble it took to resolve them make it hard for me recommend staying here. For some reason a bill... Read full review
- f23wx9qx7j080c842021Perfect locationSunday, 19th September 2021Location is perfect for the city centre. Staff were very friendly, check in/out quick and easy. Rooms are very good- just as advertised. I wasn't impressed with how expensive it is to stay anywhere... Read full review