These stunning serviced apartments from SACO, The Serviced Apartment Company, come in a range of sizes and options to suit all tastes – from studio apartments for 2 people, to 3 bedroom penthouses for the whole family!
Located right in the heart of the city centre, SACO serviced apartments offer a real home-from-home environment for leisure and business travellers. Stacks more space, fully equipped kitchens, separate sleeping and living areas, high speed internet and full home entertainment systems – you’ll feel more at ease than staying in a traditional hotel with greater freedom and more privacy.
Each stylish and contemporary apartment features designer furniture, spacious living/dining areas, bedrooms with king size beds and contemporary bathrooms. Some apartments benefit from a balcony or large terrace areas with great views over Bristol's popular Harbourside with its great choice of restaurants, bars, visitor attractions and independent cinema. If you're an arts fan you'll be spoilt for choice, with the Bristol Hippodrome and Colston Hall directly opposite the apartments!
Some of Bristol's most popular leisure attractions are within short walking distance of the apartments including At-Bristol, Bristol Aquarium and the award winning, Brunel's SS Great Britain.
Guests further benefit from on site car parking and reception and complimentary WI-FI.
Key Facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Onsite Parking
- Free fast complimentary WIFI
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- In town/city centre
- Gym - Available next door at the Radisson Blu Hotel
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- On site parking - £15 inc VAT - 15 spaces available, must be booked in advance
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- i-pod dock
- Ironing Facilities
- LCD Television
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good84
- elainestickleyTrip Type:FamilyClean and comfortableTuesday, 12th November 2019The apartment was warm, clean and had everything we needed in the kitchen. We slept well and the bed was comfortable. Saco is in a great location in Bristol. Having a car parking space would have... Read full review
- Getaway826659Trip Type:BusinessRooms not as advertised, not worth the moneyTuesday, 12th November 2019My company booked me a studio appartment which from saco's website you think is going to include a seating area, kitchen, wardrobe, and bathroom. Not so! Instead the room I got has a bed, a... Read full review
- harrywelsby01Trip Type:CouplesVery good value excellent locationWednesday, 13th November 2019When checking in to SACO you immediately know that your stay will be fantastic, with the very friendly staff right form the beginning. Our room was fantastic with excellent decor and it was also very... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 970 6999
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Self Catering of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014