These stunning serviced apartments from SACO, The Serviced Apartment Company, come in a range of sizes and options to suit all tastes – from studio apartments for 2 people, to 3 bedroom penthouses for the whole family!
Located right in the heart of the city centre, SACO serviced apartments offer a real home-from-home environment for leisure and business travellers. Stacks more space, fully equipped kitchens, separate sleeping and living areas, high speed internet and full home entertainment systems – you’ll feel more at ease than staying in a traditional hotel with greater freedom and more privacy.
Each stylish and contemporary apartment features designer furniture, spacious living/dining areas, bedrooms with king size beds and contemporary bathrooms. Some apartments benefit from a balcony or large terrace areas with great views over Bristol's popular Harbourside with its great choice of restaurants, bars, visitor attractions and independent cinema. If you're an arts fan you'll be spoilt for choice, with the Bristol Hippodrome and Colston Hall directly opposite the apartments!
Some of Bristol's most popular leisure attractions are within short walking distance of the apartments including At-Bristol, Bristol Aquarium and the award winning, Brunel's SS Great Britain.
Guests further benefit from on site car parking and reception and complimentary WI-FI.
Key Facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Onsite Parking
- Free fast complimentary WIFI
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- In town/city centre
- Gym - Available next door at the Radisson Blu Hotel
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- On site parking - £15 inc VAT - 15 spaces available, must be booked in advance
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- i-pod dock
- Ironing Facilities
- LCD Television
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good83
- Georgia-May SNew London, ConnecticutTrip Type:CouplesClean, Modern and SpaciousMonday, 22nd July 2019I booked this as an alternative to a hotel room for a couples weekend away. It was very modern, spacious and one of the cleanest facilities I've stayed in. The location was great for the Harbour and... Read full review
- JackieCSPChalfont St Peter, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat 2 night stayMonday, 12th August 2019The location is excellent. The room was very comfortable and the kitchenette was very well equipped. The mattress and bedding could both be better though considering the overall standard and price... Read full review
- BLAND WColumbia, South CarolinaTrip Type:CouplesBDWTuesday, 13th August 2019Nice apartment. The lift was out of order for three to four days. Very hard on us. We are in our 70s, and husband has sciatica. Lift company was very slow in doing repairs. Apartment was very... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 970 6999
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Self Catering of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014