These stunning serviced apartments from SACO, The Serviced Apartment Company, come in a range of sizes and options to suit all tastes – from studio apartments for 2 people, to 3 bedroom penthouses for the whole family!
Located right in the heart of the city centre, SACO serviced apartments offer a real home-from-home environment for leisure and business travellers. Stacks more space, fully equipped kitchens, separate sleeping and living areas, high speed internet and full home entertainment systems – you’ll feel more at ease than staying in a traditional hotel with greater freedom and more privacy.
Each stylish and contemporary apartment features designer furniture, spacious living/dining areas, bedrooms with king size beds and contemporary bathrooms. Some apartments benefit from a balcony or large terrace areas with great views over Bristol's popular Harbourside with its great choice of restaurants, bars, visitor attractions and independent cinema. If you're an arts fan you'll be spoilt for choice, with the Bristol Hippodrome and Colston Hall directly opposite the apartments!
Some of Bristol's most popular leisure attractions are within short walking distance of the apartments including At-Bristol, Bristol Aquarium and the award winning, Brunel's SS Great Britain.
Guests further benefit from on site car parking and reception and complimentary WI-FI.
Key Facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Onsite Parking
- Free fast complimentary WIFI
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- In town/city centre
- Gym - Available next door at the Radisson Blu Hotel
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- On site parking - £15 inc VAT - 15 spaces available, must be booked in advance
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- i-pod dock
- Ironing Facilities
- LCD Television
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good80
- DayTrip47241572761Trip Type:CouplesWeekend in BristolTuesday, 18th June 2019Excellent location. Delighted with apartment. Disappointed that nobody made us aware of the car park situated basement of apartment building. Would definitely recommend. Look forward to using SACO... Read full review
- Connector07110946620Croxley Green, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat apartmentFriday, 21st June 2019Very modern, clean apartment. Fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom and nice décor throughout. We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment with views to the Quay, the view was nice from the balcony which... Read full review
- Go39448810156Berkshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWould recommendSaturday, 22nd June 2019We had a lovely 2 night break with friendly staff making check in easy. The apartments are in a fantastic location for restaurants, bars, boat trips, shopping and the theatre. The apartment itself is... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 970 6999
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Self Catering of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014